DRIVECLUB - being put to sleep by Sony in March 2020

That was going to be my question! ^_^

I don't have a modern console and have seen no more than race footage on YouTube as a result.  I've loved catching up in the thread for the pics as much as the opinions.

However you've produced them, U-1, they're wonderful.

14 minutes ago, FiveFootNinja said:

No, you can watch replays back with them enabled but not race with them on (as far as I know).

Only way to race with them is to flick to photomode as soon as the race starts, you can then enable filters and race.

Be warned however I've found most to be totally unplayable. Especially if you want effects like those latest few pics.

The exposure and filters are set so high it really screws things up when in motion. 

23 minutes ago, Hean Dog said:

Those look amazing, could be from a poster easily.

Cheers.. Must admit they do make quite nice desktop wallpapers

8 minutes ago, King A said:

So apparently DriveClub VR has been given an age rating by the ERSB. So it may be seeing the light of day after all.

Have seen a few mentions of this too.. Fingers crossed.

It still seems insane them releasing PSVR without DriveclubVR as a flagship title.

2 minutes ago, U-1 said:

Cheers.. Must admit they do make quite nice desktop wallpapers

Have seen a few mentions of this too.. Fingers crossed.

It still seems insane them releasing PSVR without DriveclubVR as a flagship title.

Knowing SONY they will over promise and overstretch the new developer & the game will launch a year late ;)

4 hours ago, King A said:

So apparently DriveClub VR has been given an age rating by the ERSB. So it may be seeing the light of day after all.

Yeha just seen that - great news I guess but I assume we get no content with it and also it wont be available until October at the earliest.

Does anyone know an easy way to download all my DLC? I bought the game, bikes and season pass ages ago when it was cheap and just got around to playing it (Quick Flub review. I like) and it turns out there are 80 billions pieces of individual dlc to download and doing it one at a time on the console is dogshit.

9 minutes ago, Flub said:

Does anyone know an easy way to download all my DLC? I bought the game, bikes and season pass ages ago when it was cheap and just got around to playing it (Quick Flub review. I like) and it turns out there are 80 billions pieces of individual dlc to download and doing it one at a time on the console is dogshit.

Stack it all up in your basket on the PS Store website?

2 minutes ago, Mr Do 71 said:

Stadk it all up in your basket on the PS Store website?

I can't even find it on the website

2 minutes ago, Flub said:

I can't even find it on the website

Ah. Turns out you have to select the correct version out of the many versions of Drive Club in the store or it won't show

Yeah the implementation of obtaining the DLC is really bad (Sony's fault), personally I just went into one of the tours and clicked on it from there (it has a little basket icon in the actual tour event and added to basket and back to driveclub as it could tell I had the DLC pass it purchased straight away. But then I only had to that every time they released a new one or two. You could try that for a few at least.

• 2 months later...

Soooo given today's great news about Driveclub VR thought it time to revive the good old DC Timetrials.

So if anyone fancys taking part in a week or so's time, just register your interest in the online thread:

• 3 weeks later...