rllmuk
Rushy

DRIVECLUB - being put to sleep by Sony in March 2020

Yeah I 3 starred all the drift events. Just release R2 and hold circle down and turn and the moment the car tilts release circle, slam down on R2 and gently balance on the stick. Not to bad with some practice.

It's the races that keep doing me in, one mistake and it's all over, totally pointless.

• Upvote 1

Nice. Is this one a free or premium pack?

This is one of the monthly expansions which cost: £4.99 or you can get all 8 expansions for £19.99 - OR if you buy today using this code 'L5MFCEP358' (UK ONLY) you can get it for £17.99

B_p5CcmWAAAxX7c.png

• Upvote 2

That Lambo trailer is great... It's also got me itching for the replay mode too.

In terms of the 8 expansion packs covered in the Season Pass how many have we had now? I've lost track.

That Lambo trailer is great... It's also got me itching for the replay mode too.

In terms of the 8 expansion packs covered in the Season Pass how many have we had now? I've lost track.

The Lamborghini expansion is only expansion 4 of 8, this marks the half way point of this season pass.

This'll be the 5th pack but the first one was free?

Fair play to Evo - this may be the best value season pass I've seen and the support they've given the game after the initial launch issues has been stellar.

• Upvote 6

I have a couple of spaces in my club [GeeBee Racers] if anyone's wanting in - we're level 11 so everything's unlocked except the Pagani, but that should be soon. Quite proud of our groovy paintjob...

post-12619-0-97851300-1425989927.jpg

post-12619-0-10240700-1425989936.jpg

• Upvote 1

Another cracking update, and once again I see loads of community suggested improvements have been added (e.g factory paint jobs for AI opponents).. Good work.

wow loads of huge updates in there - unreal support this.

- Replays

- Improved drift mode

- Screen brightness

Careful though Rushy - keep this up and the moaners won't have anything to moan about....

....except the PS plus version - just cancel it and give everyone 50% off the season pass for a limited time instead.

"improves the atmospheric visual effects further by improving heathaze and introducing mirages, which are visible on the road when light is refracted by hot air"

?????

• Upvote 2

"improves the atmospheric visual effects further by improving heathaze and introducing mirages, which are visible on the road when light is refracted by hot air"

?????

Water%20or%20mirage%20near%20Darwin.jpg

• Upvote 1

Replays at last. Words cannot express how pleased I am about this!

Do we have to wait until the 24th for them or is that just the new tour events?

Really cool that the 599XX will be available for time trials too.