WildStar - "Hardcore" MMO - dying on its arse and rumoured to be going F2P in August 2015

Captain Kelsten

This is on GMG atm, got an email with a code that gives 25% off (which makes the deluxe version the same price as the normal, or thereabouts). Was tempted to grab it at that price as I loved the surf board (though I think its not the same hoverboard as we got in the beta).

This is on GMG atm, got an email with a code that gives 25% off (which makes the deluxe version the same price as the normal, or thereabouts). Was tempted to grab it at that price as I loved the surf board (though I think its not the same hoverboard as we got in the beta).

Tempting but what will be the monthly fee?

same as WoW etc at 8.99 but you can use in game currency to pay for it similar to Eve online, but we're yet to see how this works. But in theory you can play to pay to play

Oh wow didn't know that! So I reckon the more you play the less you actually have to pay? Is that how this works?

If they're your opinions then post them as yours. Posting rubbish videos from some random bloke won't magically sway people any more than anything you might say.

It's nice of you to consider my opinions more worthwhile than stuff across the web I guess? Thanks

after playing both sides a fair amount in the beginning stages (up to 10) I think the exiles offer the better choice of early zones and races to play with.

its a choice between

Giant Stone dudes

Mecha zombies

rabbit people

vs

space robots

dragon people

evil hamsters

the pick out of both bunches is surprisingly the rabbit people and evil hamsters. for no other reason than they have the best animations on both factions. Personally the Exiles are the most interesting. But i'd be easy either way. as Espers can be both Rabbits and Hamsters

no im not a furry.

Granok > Mechari

Aurin < Chua

Human = Cassian

Mordesh > Draken

Exile should automatically lose for having Aurin though. When I tried the Exile races, almost everyone was a pink haired fucking rabbit.

I don't know whether I can handle playing alongside that :P

Granok > Mechari

Aurin < Chua

Human = Cassian

Mordesh > Draken

Exile should automatically lose for having Aurin though. When I tried the Exile races, almost everyone was a pink haired fucking rabbit.

I don't know whether I can handle playing alongside that :P

All about the Mordesh, to be honest.

I am however, at the mercy of the Ramsdens' and where yous decide to play, for fuck sake. ;)

All about the Mordesh, to be honest.

I am however, at the mercy of the Ramsdens' and where yous decide to play, for fuck sake. ;)

I'm gonna be Cassian or Draken. Just so I can fuck up pink haired Aurin cunts. Shame that Mordesh are so cool, yet on completely the wrong side.