rllmuk
mushashi

PlayStation 4 Console Thread

Just got 178m in Zen Pinball on that free table. 177th in the world. Although I think that's just for this week.

Still, pretty happy with that!

Edit: of all time. Probably my greatest competitive gaming achievement. Which says something I guess.

• Upvote 1

Annoyingly I know it's easily beatable. I failed about four of the bonus game things in the first couple of seconds of each so must have missed out on loads of points.

Will give it another go if any of you ever get near my score!

Yeah I've started giving that free table a go.

I played Blacklight as well and found it surprisingly fun. It's not got any of the richness or visuals of BF4 but importantly it works. Being a bit shit At FPS's also found it quite forgiving and easy to get kills on. Will put some more time in till they sort out the BF4 crashes.

Just got 178m in Zen Pinball on that free table. 177th in the world. Although I think that's just for this week.

Still, pretty happy with that!

Edit: of all time. Probably my greatest competitive gaming achievement. Which says something I guess.

WHISPER'S NOT HERE YET

ffs

I'm coming to get you (but I may be some time).

Just beat your score.

Frustrating too because I know I could have done so much better but flopped my final ball.

I had a go on that free table, the Harry Potter knock off, and couldn't believe how ugly and garish it was. It's just about value for money at 'free'. I smashed Graham S's score though. Eat it Graham. You're bad at kid spells and pinball.

• Upvote 2

What are the free tables please? Is this on Vita?

Sorcerer's Lair. This was on PS4 but I think it's free on all of them. Played it first on Android.

Sorcerer's Lair. This was on PS4 but I think it's free on all of them. Played it first on Android.

Nice one cheers, I'll grab it on Vita and PS4.

Remember though, if you want tables across all platforms, then buy them on PS3/Vita and import to PS4, as it won't work the other way.

I skipped all of that uplay stuff, am I going to be missing out on anything good?

Haven't even been able to access it at all, due to the friends list bug in ACIV. (If you have over 100 friends, the Uplay servers don't work!)

Mine is being changed by courier tomorrow. The signal keeps cutting out for a second or so, it did it a couple of times before but this weekend it was all the time. Customer service was quick and easy and I wont be without a machine so hats off to Sony, but hopefully its not a sign of things to come with machines failing over time.

Remember though, if you want tables across all platforms, then buy them on PS3/Vita and import to PS4, as it won't work the other way.

I did not know this and already bought a table on PS4.

Fuckknockers.

I also prefer the outlandishness and the feel of Zen to Real initially having tried one free and one paid table on each. Will experiment further.

Can anyone recommend some in-ear headphones with mic? For, say, £10 or under? The bundled set are utterly horrendous, and I've had enough of trying to squeeze the satellite sized earpiece in my ear.

I did not know this and already bought a table on PS4.

Fuckknockers.

I also prefer the outlandishness and the feel of Zen to Real initially having tried one free and one paid table on each. Will experiment further.

Just remember for future use... They started putting reminders in the game (well I had one pop up) but that should be the first thing you see when you first start the game.

Another new member of the PS4 club here :D

The thing is lovely and so is the pad. Only played about 10 minutes of Resogun on it so far but I'm already more than happy.

I guess I better go add a load of you to my friends list. Cheers!

• Upvote 7

I've had mine since last Wednesday then after 2 days of downloads I had to go travel for 2 days.

So finally, today I shall play BF4 and Resogun. I'll go through the friends spreadsheet soon enough

If anyone wants to add me Baring7usa for some BF4, Fifa and surely other games throughout the year then add me, I feel playing with mukers is so much better than randoms.

Is there a regular BF4 night? I bet it's every night ha!

Add me do any of you new purchasers, I'm b00dlesUK (someone had my nick without the UK, the cheek!) I've got NFS, Killzone, NBA 2K14 and AC4 (if we're still doing the what games you have list).

I should update that spreadsheet myself actually...

Yes. AFAIK only get signed out while connecting two identical platforms (i.e. 2 ps3 .

Tremendous - wanted to scope out d/ling ps+ games to my nephews ps3 but at the same time didint want to get signed out on my ps4.

I am currently playing the Vita whilst Lucas is on the PS4.

Have had it also that the PS3 has been on, as well as the PS4 and the Vita. No problems at all.