rllmuk
mushashi

PlayStation 4 Console Thread

The buttons on the front proper annoy me actually. I wish they were genuine, push down buttons rather than weird panels you sort of waft your finger over.

That I wouldn't mind, if there was some feedback like on the Xbox Slim (I love that little 'ping'). As it is, you don't know if you've pressed them properly.

Only just discovered today that the eject button on my PS4 doesn't seem to work. If I select the eject disc option on the UI then it's fine but pressing the button on the console doesn't do a thing. No beeping or acknowledgement it's been pressed at all.

On one hand I'm not too bothered if I can eject through the UI but part of me wants to get it replaced as it would surely affect my ability to sell it down the line, and it's less than a month old. But I've just bought AC4 and don't want to have to wait however long for it to be replaced by Sony. Decisions, decisions.

Ring them. I'm sure I read that they deliver a new one and just take the broken one at the same time.

One thing I did notice, when playing on the Xbox One demo pod, adverts kept popping up advertising the TV I was playing on. They couldn't help themselves could they?!

how many Samsungs did the 360 demo pod sell?

• Upvote 1

Yeah you kind of have to hold your finger on the button. It's an odd hardware decision, I don't really like the lack of feedback or the small thin little buttons either.

I didn't know they might give a replacement at the same time as picking it up, I'll give them a ring then, cheers.

Everything is anecdotal really.

You can prove anything with facts.

• Upvote 2

My eject button wouldn't work while my ps4 was in standby and with a bluray in the drive. Once I powered it up it started working. I think it might be a software issue.

Has anyone else tried the 3d mode on Zen Pinball? It's really good, adds a great sense of depth to the Sorcerers Lair table.

I bought loads of tables for Zen Penball on my PS3. I was gonna go and download them all again on the PS4, but as i've 6 'full' games and 4 or 5 DL games (Contrast, Resogun, Warframe etc.) already, i'm concerned the 500GB will be gone before I know it.

I used to love excalibur, the only table where I knew what everything did - never new a simple game of pinball could be so confusing :wacko:

I still don't know how those buttons work. I use the pad for everything :wacko:

Didn't know you could eject the disc via the pad. Would save me fumbling about trying to work out where it is.

Didn't know you could eject the disc via the pad. Would save me fumbling about trying to work out where it is.

The ps3 also allows this fact fans

Yes, it's a feature I've never really understood, as you still have to get off your arse to remove/change the disc anyway, so it saves you all of about 2 seconds.

Yeah, the 3d in zen pinball really adds to the game.

Aye, I find it really helps with judging the position and speed of the ball in certain views.

So I bought AC IV online and downloaded it but when I load it up it mentions a passport code that I get in the box - is this available to me elsewhere as I have no box?

So I bought AC IV online and downloaded it but when I load it up it mentions a passport code that I get in the box - is this available to me elsewhere as I have no box?

When that option pops up, go to 'Buy Uplay Passport', and it'll take you to a free download in the PlayStation Store.

When that option pops up, go to 'Buy Uplay Passport', and it'll take you to a free download in the PlayStation Store.

Thanks murray and spacehost :)

I skipped all of that uplay stuff, am I going to be missing out on anything good?

Social chests & UPlay in game goodies

SInce the introduction of trophies on PSN I have never worked out the display correctly.

What does the cup inside the gold star mean and where it says 1 and then 97% ??

post-13077-0-69500700-1387736053_thumb.j