PlayStation 4 Console Thread

mushashi

Yeah I've started giving that free table a go.

I played Blacklight as well and found it surprisingly fun. It's not got any of the richness or visuals of BF4 but importantly it works. Being a bit shit At FPS's also found it quite forgiving and easy to get kills on. Will put some more time in till they sort out the BF4 crashes.

Just got 178m in Zen Pinball on that free table. 177th in the world. Although I think that's just for this week.

Still, pretty happy with that!

Edit: of all time. Probably my greatest competitive gaming achievement. Which says something I guess.

WHISPER'S NOT HERE YET

ffs

I had a go on that free table, the Harry Potter knock off, and couldn't believe how ugly and garish it was. It's just about value for money at 'free'. I smashed Graham S's score though. Eat it Graham. You're bad at kid spells and pinball.

Mine is being changed by courier tomorrow. The signal keeps cutting out for a second or so, it did it a couple of times before but this weekend it was all the time. Customer service was quick and easy and I wont be without a machine so hats off to Sony, but hopefully its not a sign of things to come with machines failing over time.

Remember though, if you want tables across all platforms, then buy them on PS3/Vita and import to PS4, as it won't work the other way.

I did not know this and already bought a table on PS4.

Fuckknockers.

I also prefer the outlandishness and the feel of Zen to Real initially having tried one free and one paid table on each. Will experiment further.

I did not know this and already bought a table on PS4.

Fuckknockers.

I also prefer the outlandishness and the feel of Zen to Real initially having tried one free and one paid table on each. Will experiment further.

Just remember for future use... They started putting reminders in the game (well I had one pop up) but that should be the first thing you see when you first start the game.

Another new member of the PS4 club here :D

The thing is lovely and so is the pad. Only played about 10 minutes of Resogun on it so far but I'm already more than happy.

I guess I better go add a load of you to my friends list. Cheers!

I've had mine since last Wednesday then after 2 days of downloads I had to go travel for 2 days.

So finally, today I shall play BF4 and Resogun. I'll go through the friends spreadsheet soon enough

If anyone wants to add me Baring7usa for some BF4, Fifa and surely other games throughout the year then add me, I feel playing with mukers is so much better than randoms.

Is there a regular BF4 night? I bet it's every night ha!