PlayStation 4 Console Thread

mushashi

Yeah you kind of have to hold your finger on the button. It's an odd hardware decision, I don't really like the lack of feedback or the small thin little buttons either.

I didn't know they might give a replacement at the same time as picking it up, I'll give them a ring then, cheers.

I bought loads of tables for Zen Penball on my PS3. I was gonna go and download them all again on the PS4, but as i've 6 'full' games and 4 or 5 DL games (Contrast, Resogun, Warframe etc.) already, i'm concerned the 500GB will be gone before I know it.

I used to love excalibur, the only table where I knew what everything did - never new a simple game of pinball could be so confusing :wacko:

The US PSN store has some nice deals this weekend:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/12/20/holiday-flash-sale-starts-now/

Tempted by COD Ghosts on PS3 for $44.99 if I can upgrade it to the PS4 version for $10. The current conversion rate (to Euro at least) makes buying from the US store quite interesting.

Edit: the $10 upgrade to PS4 works with the digital download PS3 version :)

So I bought AC IV online and downloaded it but when I load it up it mentions a passport code that I get in the box - is this available to me elsewhere as I have no box?

When that option pops up, go to 'Buy Uplay Passport', and it'll take you to a free download in the PlayStation Store.

Just got 178m in Zen Pinball on that free table. 177th in the world. Although I think that's just for this week.

Still, pretty happy with that!

Edit: of all time. Probably my greatest competitive gaming achievement. Which says something I guess.

Annoyingly I know it's easily beatable. I failed about four of the bonus game things in the first couple of seconds of each so must have missed out on loads of points.

Will give it another go if any of you ever get near my score!