IGNORED

PlayStation 4 Console Thread

mushashi

It's arrived! Well, it arrived a few hours ago. Any recommendations other than Killzone (which came with it) and Resogun (which comes with PS+ doesnt it?)? Tempted by all the talk of AC4, how easy would it be for someone who's never played any of the others to get into? Would I be missing out anything from the previous stories?

It's arrived! Well, it arrived a few hours ago. Any recommendations other than Killzone (which came with it) and Resogun (which comes with PS+ doesnt it?)? Tempted by all the talk of AC4, how easy would it be for someone who's never played any of the others to get into? Would I be missing out anything from the previous stories?

Well I'm near putting in 50 hours on Battlefield, and it's much better stability-wise than it first was. So many from here playing it too.

Can't seem to find the post from earlier in the thread, but has anyone got any recommendations for a good HDMI splitter?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Neet®-SPLITTER-Amplifier-Display-Shipping/dp/B001D9P1OW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1387655823&sr=8-1&keywords=neet+hdmi+splitter

I'm using this one and the only downside are the ultra bright red leds they use to indicate it is working.

Maybe, the xbone section was deserted though, no one went anywhere near it in the 10 mins i was in, and the rest of the shop was packed.

GAMEs prices are a shocker mind, 60 quid they were wanting for DS4s and some games, embarrassing.

Some young chap working in the new Game that opened for Xmas in Kingston as good as apologised to me that their pads were £60.

Although I'm not really sure why I bought one as the career mode in NBA which I bought it for, is completely and utterly 1P, you can't even take control of a team mate in the games :(

Compelling anecdote. I propose Microsoft simply abandon this generation.

Youre attempting to call me out on something which i already said was anecdotal, i dont think ive ever seen you post anything other than attemped snarkiness. Whatever floats your boat.

Some young chap working in the new Game that opened for Xmas in Kingston as good as apologised to me that their pads were £60.

Although I'm not really sure why I bought one as the career mode in NBA which I bought it for, is completely and utterly 1P, you can't even take control of a team mate in the games :(

I could have sworn they were 40 when they were being sold early in other places. 60 quid for a pad man, thats insanity.

Youre attempting to call me out on something which i already said was anecdotal, i dont think ive ever seen you post anything other than attemped snarkiness. Whatever floats your boat.

I think the fact that you say it's anecdotal and then go onto say that's "damning" is a bit mental. But there you go.

Edit: I see petrolgirls has explained already. Too slooooooooooow.

I think it is really is damning that the ps4 section was rammed, and the xbone section had no one in it...no one went near it in the 10, 15 mins i was in there. Massive demo area was set up, huge plasma tv etc compared to the ps4 little pod.

Maybe, the xbone section was deserted though, no one went anywhere near it in the 10 mins i was in, and the rest of the shop was packed.

it in the 10, 15 mins i was in there. Massive demo area was set up, huge plasma tv etc compared to the ps4 little pod

What were you doing in Game to spend 10->15->20 minutes in there. I try to leg it out of those places as quick as possible. :)

Dunno. The Leeds branch on the two occasions I've been to has had equal number of timewasters hanging about them.