PlayStation 4 Console Thread

mushashi

My PS4 still says "Dispatching Now" on Amazon and I can see they've taken the money from my account so I'm not worried. My brother also has an order with Amazon placed on 29th May and his status just says "Pre-Ordered" with a delivery estimate for Friday, they've taken the money from his account so does anyone know why, if, or when his order will move from pre-ordered? To say he's getting a bit stressed is an understatement :lol:

I decided to go "Team Bone" a while ago but good luck to everyone going in to the wild to get a PS Frizzle this evening!

I absolutely love launch threads on this forum and will be popping in throughout the duration of the evening/tomorrow to keep up with everyone's impressions and pictures. My indecision over which console to go for has cost me both launch day experiences which I'm properly gutted about but I'll be with y'all in spirit, Enjoy!

I wouldn't worry, they will have spent today frantically throwing orders into boxes and some courier will turn up later this evening and then tracking numbers will start to appear. This sort of thing always looks a little chaotic with big online retailers because the volumes are so large.

Think of it like sausages, lovely results but you don't want to see how they're made. :)

Battlefield 4 Arrived today. CoD Is at the sorting office to pick up tomorrow. FIFA is on it's way next week (I'm buying one tonight to fill the gap).

Tonight I go to Tesco at 11:30 without even knowing if they're selling me the fucking thing.

It's never simple, is it?

Spent half the day sorting out my TV and all the stuff under it.

Everything has been removed including cables, cleaned down to remove any traces of dust and then lovingly reassembled and rerouted to be nice and neat.

Redundant cables and bits of gaming paraphenalia removed and put in a box (to do who knows what with).

There's a PS4 sized space right next to my surround amp, I just need a new optical cable as I've used my old one on my Sky+HD box which for some reason I'd connected by phono leads. Must have been in a rush when I got it a while ago..

All I need now is an actual confirmation email from Amazon.. Still in the "Dispatching Now" stage which it's been in all day.

F5, F5, F5.......

My console is on the way, but my Lego Superheroes is still on "processing".... :( It's too late to get it for tomorrow now, isn't it? Ordered the game weeks ago too....

I'd just buy it in a shop and return the one that eventually arrives (assuming it doesn't come with the console). I was able to buy Assassins Creed 4 in Game yesterday but I suppose it's been out a week now.

Seems like the world and his wife are using DPD tomorrow as my two PS4 games, WiiU game and PS4 charging station are coming via Citylink. God knows what time that will turn up. At least I will have Killzone to tide me over.

In other exciting dispatching news..DPD are currently transporting my console from Birmingham to Southampton. Maybe I could intercept it around Reading.

I've hewn trying to have a pre-game nap for the past 20 minutes. The last thing you want is to get it home and then be snoring on the settee 45 minutes later.

Nah I'm going tomorrow morning, midnight launches are for chumps! (Enjoy your midnight launches everyone!)

Spent half the day sorting out my TV and all the stuff under it.

Everything has been removed including cables, cleaned down to remove any traces of dust and then lovingly reassembled and rerouted to be nice and neat.

Redundant cables and bits of gaming paraphenalia removed and put in a box (to do who knows what with).

There's a PS4 sized space right next to my surround amp, I just need a new optical cable as I've used my old one on my Sky+HD box which for some reason I'd connected by phono leads. Must have been in a rush when I got it a while ago..

All I need now is an actual confirmation email from Amazon.. Still in the "Dispatching Now" stage which it's been in all day.

F5, F5, F5.......

Fucking hell. Exactly this.

Hoovered behind the TV shelves for the first time in about 6 years. Jesus.

It was like the fluff tray from a leper colony's tumble-dryer.