mushashi

PlayStation 4 Console Thread

Basically, all of the instructions are in the written stuff when you hold up. I did the same thing, wandered about for ages because I couldn't read the text properly as I had fuckeyes.

There's a hole on the ground that you go in to find your teammates hiding out (the clue is the friendly green mine on top, as opposed to the unfriendly red mines). Once you're go in there the mission changes to putting C4 around the map., you need to find your own way to each C4 point using the tools at your disposal.

It's going to leave a LOT of people nonplussed. It's devoid of gimmicks and totally old school in the way it either does nothing but throw dudes at you, or dump you in a big level and effectively tell you to find the keys, Doom style. There's not really much in the way of handholding.

Here's my amazing story.

I walked into a shop a while ago and said "I would like to buy a PS4 when they come out please". The man said "ok" and put my name on a piece of paper.

Today I walked into a shop at 9.50 after a nice lie-in and said "I would like my PS4 please" and the man gave me my PS4.

:omg:

Alright mate. Kick a guy while he's down!

COME ON MARTIN !!

Martin is currently makingdelivery number 129, you aredelivery number 141.

Martin is approximately 45 minutes away from you.

• Upvote 1

So the PSN network unsurprisingly failed to hold up, unlike the Microsoft one. Surprise!

[i'd care more if my PS4 seemed to be being delivered.]

On the other hand there do seem to be far fewer reports of dead or faulty machines so far.

I'll give them today to sort their shit out. Put some more memory in the server or something. :)

Amazon just told me they'll check with DPD about my parcel vanishing into the Darlington depot black hole but I may have to wait 48 hours for a response.

:facepalm:

Has to pick the boy up earlier, has there been any takers on the:

Post your best Haribo for Trine 2 competition?

Haven't seen any although a lot of images don't load for me at work

So the PSN network unsurprisingly failed to hold up, unlike the Microsoft one. Surprise!

But there has been 50 billion people logging onto PSN to download Resogun today

The more popular machine that has sold more* having more network problems... Shocking information ;)

* PS4 sold over a million in 24 hrs in US. Add on Todays sales to that will be massively higher. Xbox One sold 1 million in 24 hrs across US and europe ;)

The PS4 does seem to shit itself if PSN is down. I was playing some BF4 campaign (which surprisingly, I was enjoying quite a lot) and tried to log into PSN. I got a message to say it couldn't connect and now I'm looking at a blue screen. Can't do anything, none of the buttons on the pad work :(