IGNORED

Xenoblade Chronicles X - Out Now! Info in first post.

revlob

Bastard ;) Mine's dispatched from the Nintendo store, so fingers crossed for tomorrow...

Same here... My delivery estimate isn't promising :o. "On or before 7th December"

Nevermind, will continue Prince of Persia sands of time while I wait

Same here... My delivery estimate isn't promising :o. "On or before 7th December"

Nevermind, will continue Prince of Persia sands of time while I wait

Mine says that too but in my experience they tend to be way out with their estimated dates.

Checked before 1 this afternoon, and nothing from Nintendo. Haven't had the chance to check again since, but I was worried they wouldn't even send it out before Friday.

Edit: Seems its dispatched, but estimated delivery is the 7th. D'oh!

I've tried to stay out of this thread as I want to go in with as few spoilers as possible, even of what the game looks like. However, do I need to download anything in order to play it? I've got my physical copy coming tomorrow, with any luck, and I don't want to spend an hour sitting through updates.

Mine's shipped and on it's way from Simplygames, looking forward to it greatly :) (though I'm waiting to see if Yakuza 5 surprise releases this weekend at PSX, if so that comes first)

This also got me to finally get off my arse and get a brand new network switch, along with the usb to ethernet connector for my Wii U, along with ordering the game and downloading the data packs. Now I need to order Splatoon soon as well, just....because :facepalm:

I've got the day off tomorrow so I'll be buying from the e-store and then settling in for a very long and fun weekend. I can't wait.

Any idea when it will go up for sale on the e-shop?

If it's at midnight tonight I'll set it downloading before I nick off to bed.

Any idea when it will go up for sale on the e-shop?

If it's at midnight tonight I'll set it downloading before I nick off to bed.

It's NoE. I'd just assume the worst and then at the very least it's less surprising when they fuck up.

I've literally only made it to the city but I'm really having trouble with the camera. Seems far too easy to spin around and end up facing the floor/sky and I also have no idea what the Hell I'm doing in a fight, but my God it looks ridiculously beautiful. That money shot when the clouds disperse and you see all the wildlife :o:wub: