rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
deKay

The Spectrum Screenshot Challenge

57. I blame all those shitty fucking football games, and the fact I didn't actually have a Speccy. Also lost a 50/50 on Dan Dare sequels (I only remember the original, which was notable for being a different game on all three 8 bits back in the day).

Edit - just seen the posts about Barry McGuigan Boxing. I'm claiming 58 then because I totes recognised it. Oh and 81 on the Amiga one, which isn't bad considering I skipped the 16bit computers era completely for consoles.

64 on the speccy list. Some obscure ones but some you can see clearly from the screenshot or by process of elimination

I didn't realise they made stun runner on the spectrum. That must have been at the tail end of spectrum development.

I was crap at the Spectrum one despite owning two Spectrums back in the day but I got 80 odds in the Amiga one, despite hardly ever touching one, it was just easier.

Spectrum - 67. None too bad as I clicked through a few too fast and made some glaring errors...

Amiga - 86