IGNORED

Nintendo 3DS

spatular

A friend gave me a Monster Hunter code today from a referral code from a referral code. I now have a referral code (which I have already given to someone).

Nintendo, you're insane.

I've only had my XL since Monday and it's shaping up to be one of my favourite consoles ever. I just hope there's enough decent software out there to keep me hooked.

Ok, these are all going to go to waste otherwise.

1. Animal Crossing New Leaf PIN code, as I have already claimed my So Many Games download. This would be ideal for somebody who has only bought two games (that are not Animal Crossing) for the 8 in the promotion.

2. Monster Hunter promo. This would be ideal for somebody who has recently purchased a 3DS or 3DS XL, and registered it AFTER 3rd June! (Or has yet to register one at all.)

3. 3DS XL PIN code. This, obviously, would be ideal for somebody who registered their 3DS or XL before the Gift & Hunt promo started, and already has sourced a promo code. (Those codes are NOT hard to get!)

I think it is in the interests of fairness if 3 different people get them, as much as it would be especially splendid for somebody to claim 2 and 3 together. I'm trying to maximise the spread of free games! PM me, first come = first served.

And, that's over. Hitcher, Mars, and Pungee - enjoy your stuff. Junior - sorry, you were beaten by what must have been mere seconds to #2!

A really, really cheeky ask, I know, but does anyone have any game reg cards from the promotion that they don't want? Anything except Fire Emblem. Thanks!

Me too!

Any kind person have a spare one to continue to chain of giving? Cheers :-)

Anyone in this thread who got one from someone else, presumably! I've somehow given away two now :)

I had a 3DS on release but sold it shortly after because I needed the cash. I recently started playing my original DS again to finish off Bowser's Inside Story (the only game I still own) and it's given me the (3)DS bug again, so I'm going to pick up an XL and Luigi's Mansion 2. Portable gaming really is the best.

A really, really cheeky ask, I know, but does anyone have any game reg cards from the promotion that they don't want? Anything except Fire Emblem. Thanks!

Me too!

Any kind person have a spare one to continue to chain of giving? Cheers :-)

Anyone in this thread who got one from someone else, presumably! I've somehow given away two now :)

Hopefully they'll continue in the sharing spirit :)

Yep I've got a code but still waiting for the 3DS to arrive, I'll have another to pass on after that.

Does it matter that my daughter's 3DS was registered months ago? Will she be able to use this offer?

I've been wondering what advantage Nintendo are getting from this promotion. I was under the impression that Monster Hunter was selling well before the promotion and while I have seen people on other forums selling the reference code for just below the retail price of the game here we are trading them freely and they must be losing a lot of sales. Unless this is some kind of backwards marketing for the Circle Pad Pro or as enticement to buy a WiiU and try the HD version of the game.

Bought myself a new XL on Wednesday for £120 from Tesco (I'll be honest, entirely because Phoenix Wright) but got myself Professor Layton.

Went out today with £50 to buy myself some other crap to play.

2013-06-16%2016.01.10.jpg

I think I did ok. Even better on my 5 mile (and a bit of bus and tube) walk round London I seem to have picked up 7 StreetPass chums for my 15,500 steps.

The 3D creeps me out, it's like voodoo.

To defend myself Fifa and F1 are just curiosity about how 3D will work, NCIS and Hollywood Crimes are just because I love that kind of shit (Played every CSI, also Wright and Layton) and Driver was a complete punt :)

I've been wondering what advantage Nintendo are getting from this promotion. I was under the impression that Monster Hunter was selling well before the promotion and while I have seen people on other forums selling the reference code for just below the retail price of the game here we are trading them freely and they must be losing a lot of sales. Unless this is some kind of backwards marketing for the Circle Pad Pro or as enticement to buy a WiiU and try the HD version of the game.

Now I realise it only works for 3DSes registered since June, presumably the idea is to drive console sales. I wonder if Capcom get a kickback from Nintendo every time the code's used? I think they probably should.

Oh and good point on the circle pad - how playable is MH without it?

Oh! Regarding this:

I can reimburse the points with alternative cards from some Wii and DS games. I forgot I had some!