Nintendo 3DS

spatular

What is it with people and pixels? I'm really surprised to see so many people (here) put off by them. Personally I'm sorely tempted to go XL when I do upgrade just because of the lovely chunky pixely look it will grant me. :)

Obviously the sharpness of lcd screens are to blame but I still think the pixely effect is nice. In a way it's a damn shame technology hasn't invented a small portable crt screen. Now that would be amazing and allow aliasing/blur to enhance to effect properly.

Just wondering, has anyone ever beaten StreetPass Battle? I have reached the final nation with 8,600,000 or so troops, and the final boss seems to have well over 9,400,000. So it's going to take me a while to even match the number of troops. Can't be that long-winded and random, can it?

I've beaten it, and yes, it can.

In a way it's a damn shame technology hasn't invented a small portable crt screen. Now that would be amazing and allow aliasing/blur to enhance to effect properly.

Clive Sinclair invented one. 35 years ago.

Wow I've just took delivery of the Mario 3DS Holder, it's huge and made by First4Figures!

mazza-statue_zps06101873.jpg

That's less than 24 hrs since my order was made and using free delivery, if they can deliver my New 3DS & Majora's Mask as fast as that I'll be very happy indeed!

I've just jumped onto the 3DS bandwagon with a preorder through the Nintendo store. I was just wondering, I know it comes with a micro SD card, but what size is it? And how quickly am I likely to fill it up if I prefer to buy download games?

I'm on tour for 3 months and plan on delving into the catalogue of games. I have missed Phoenix Wright from my days of having a DS!

If anyone wants a MH4 demo code, PM me. I have 3 to give away.

It's available for everyone today on the eShop, so codes are now unnecessary.

I've just jumped onto the 3DS bandwagon with a preorder through the Nintendo store. I was just wondering, I know it comes with a micro SD card, but what size is it? And how quickly am I likely to fill it up if I prefer to buy download games?

I'm on tour for 3 months and plan on delving into the catalogue of games. I have missed Phoenix Wright from my days of having a DS!

It comes with a 4GB microSD. Buy a Samsung EVO 64GB and you'll be sorted probably forever.

I just got an email which says I'm eligible for the Majoras Mask Skull Kid figurine (because I purchased an Ambassador 3DS) if I purchase Majoras Mask 3DS. I really have no need for the figurine, and am not even planning to purchase Majoras Mask at this point - so if anyone else really wants it [the figurine] and is going to be buying the game at launch, let me know and we can work out a way to swap the Club Nintendo registration code from the Majoras Mask you buy (so that they think I bought it) then post the figurine out (P&P cost only) when it arrives I guess.

Must be this one:

11070030-1421314411-735070.jpg

So Nintendo are giving away a free Skull Kid figure for people who bought the Ambassador Edition 3DS, you have to register a Club Nintendo code for Majora's Mask on Club Nintendo before the 28th Feb to qualify.

If anyone has a code going that they wont use, i'd really appreciate it for my Son.

So Nintendo are giving away a free Skull Kid figure for people who bought the Ambassador Edition 3DS, you have to register a Club Nintendo code for Majora's Mask on Club Nintendo before the 28th Feb to qualify.

If anyone has a code going that they wont use, i'd really appreciate it for my Son.

How did you find out about this?

Email text is here shimmy

Dear Ambassador

Thank you for purchasing New Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Edition Bundle.

You can now qualify for an exclusive Skull Kid figurine!

Nintendo Official UK Store is now offering a FREE exclusive Skull Kid figurine* when you buy any New Nintendo 3DS with The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D. This promotion applies to all editions of the new console and game for a limited time only, while stocks last.

As you have already purchased your New Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Edition Bundle before this promotion was available, we would like to assure you that you are also eligible for this offer when you buy The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D.

Please see below how to qualify:

______________________________________________________________________________________

Nintendo Official UK Store Logo If you have already pre-ordered the game from Nintendo Official UK Store

If you have already pre-ordered The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D from Nintendo Official UK Store you will receive your free Skull Kid figurine at the same time or a few days after the game has been delivered.

You do not need to do anything with your pre-order.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Nintendo Official UK Store Logo If you plan to purchase the game from Nintendo Official UK Store

If you haven't pre-ordered The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D from Nintendo Official UK Store and would like to take advantage of this Skull Kid promotion, you will need to purchase the game before Saturday 28th February 2015.

You will receive your free Skull Kid figurine at the same time or a few days after the game has been delivered.

Club Nintendo Logo If you have pre-ordered the game from another retailer

If you have already pre-ordered The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D from another retailer you can still qualify for this promotion. To do so, simply register your game on Club Nintendo by Saturday 28th February 2015.

We will dispatch your Skull Kid figurine once we have confirmation via Club Nintendo.

Glasgow Central people, has anyone noticed a drastic drop in Street Passes over the last week or so? I used to get 5-10 with a walk through, last night went to Central, walked up to The Arc and got the train home, 1 pass - expected to max out.

Glasgow Central people, has anyone noticed a drastic drop in Street Passes over the last week or so? I used to get 5-10 with a walk through, last night went to Central, walked up to The Arc and got the train home, 1 pass - expected to max out.

Yes! It's been shit for a month or two for me though.

Who are you? I am the Japanese guy with the Donkey Kong mask. I like how with StreetPass you get a wee run of regulars and you start to hate some of them for the pettiest of reasons, like them being a crap colour for StreetPass Quest or choosing a lame hat.

you start to hate some of them for the pettiest of reasons, like them being a crap colour for StreetPass Quest or choosing a lame hat.

Both of those are perfectly justifiable reasons for hatred. Anyone in the Ultimate Demon hat is clearly a twat. Whereas, I would happily marry a couple of my regulars sight unseen, because I pretty much always get to poison and put enemies in Quest to sleep because of them.