rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
spatular

Nintendo 3DS

When do the Nintendo store take your money for pre-orders?

When they send it, the money for my Twilight Princess statue didn't even attempt to get taken before they had it, which was handy, as I cancelled it.

Which is why you get a charger with the bundle...

Edit - I assume, doesn't mention it in the text. But yeah, one would assume the picture means a charger is included.

Cool. Ordered one :)

How does the pre-installed copy work? I've just acquired a 3DSXL from Magicdrop on this here forum, but am :wub: for the Majora's Mask edition. Believe it or not, i've never played MM :facepalm: .

If I acquired one of these beauties and played through MM and then wanted to sell the unit and game on, is the game tied to my user account or anything?

Just back from town where I placed my pre order for the MH version of the XL. :wub:

It is so pretty. Now I can have the pretty MM plates on my standard and have the best of both worlds. \o/

Might be rare, but I'm happy with a regular nDS and just the MM faceplates, thankyou. Statue looks a bit cheap anyway.

Yeah it's not as nice as the original but hey it's a little bonus. Personally love the look of the console itself.

I have my Ambassador edition at home, but I can't decide if I should open it or send it back coming from an XL. What's the general consensus from those who had an XL previously?

I'm really, really hoping for a limited edition Xenoblade n3DS when the game is out. I'm tempted to hang on buying one until the game is released just in case.

I have my Ambassador edition at home, but I can't decide if I should open it or send it back coming from an XL. What's the general consensus from those who had an XL previously?

I used my n3DS for around 30 minutes before deciding it was too small, selling it and getting the New XL. Had it been the black n3DS I may not have minded so much, but I found the white surround very distracting and the small screen very hard to use after being used to the XL screen.

I will muddy the waters and say I had an XL previously, bought a Japanese New 3DS and will not be going back to the bigger screen. I value the lighter weight, think things look better on it and faceplates are rad. Just ordered a black regular with the MM limited edition, excited.

• Upvote 2

Kind of considering saying goodbye to my ambasador one too in favour of my pre-ordered MM mask XL.

If only Nintendo didn't tie my account to my machine I wouldn't be going through this and would happily keep them both, taking my easily pocketable ambassador one with me on my travels and only removing my XL from it's velvet cushion when playing at home. Baaaaaaaah.

Shopto have the standard consoles up for pre-order. I'm still tempted to wait for Amazon since their returns are hassle free. I'm a stickler for insisting on no dead pixels when buying new.

Actually, have any current n3ds owners found any dead pixels?

None on mine.