IGNORED

Nintendo 3DS

spatular

I wish Nintendo would be a bit clearer about this New 3DS strategy. Is this really their new console or what? The way Reggie spoke about it in the Direct made it seem like it was but they've only announced one game that takes advantage of it. Most of the new hardware features seem pointless if nothing's really ever going to take advantage of them.

I see, so you just assign your new 3DS to your current Nintendo ID?

No. There's a System Transfer option in Settings that you should use.

I wish Nintendo would be a bit clearer about this New 3DS strategy. Is this really their new console or what? The way Reggie spoke about it in the Direct made it seem like it was but they've only announced one game that takes advantage of it. Most of the new hardware features seem pointless if nothing's really ever going to take advantage of them.

Think of it as a 3DSi. Just something to keep them going until the next handheld.

I didn't realise they were actually limiting the demo codes for MH4. In that case here's my spares (since I don't have any Nintendo friends!)

A076N1Q3098MXP81

A076Y2P91DV90ABQ

A076P3YF0AJ3PWXW

I managed to use the first and the third is gone to some arsehole who didn't bother to post about it. Thanks!

I'm so happy we're getting the black one and that the two limited edition XL models look far worse than the small one with a good faceplate (Monster Hunter! Kirby!). I imported a white JP one at launch and didn't realise that the Australians only got white too, so happy they'll be different colours. I am well looking forward to downsizing as I do find the XL a bit cumbersome. All in all a smashing wee Direct and what and expensive day the 13th is going to be.

Yep, if that MH4 demo was meant to persuade to buy the game... Nope.

Apologies to fans, but to me it was just a very ugly, poorly animated, frustratingly controlled, annoying sounding, achingly repetitive, charmless button masher.

I can add it to SSB as games I just cannot fathom the appeal of (another demo that just left me bemused and totally uninvolved). But more power to you if either or both of these titles tickle your pickle.

Here you go folks:

A076SKT111KW8YH6

A076UDCA0H4PRHFS

A076W5SJ1NHFJ4TH

I'm afraid the demo has left me just as underwhelmed as MH3U did. It's just not my kind of thing. Don't shoot me!

Thanks. Used the middle one.

Edit: And my brother's nabbed the top'un.

Just watched the Direct after I got in from work so I'm just catchin up but the Googles say it's already sold out...in the US.

Would like to get one, not bought a 3DS yet. MM and the N3DSXL console has me sold on it though.

No listing over at Amazon, Game and the UK Ninty store just yet.