Nintendo 3DS

spatular

Any hint of Uk date/price for new XL?

After seeing the XL at the weekend I might be converted...

I think that all they've said is 2015 with no mention of price. Is it a replacement or are they going to be still selling the regular XL (anythings possible with Nintendo eh!)?

Having read a couple of first impressions of it I think I'll be tempted to upgrade, hope they've made the speakers / sound a bit beefier.

I tell you what it's years since I've gone down the import route on either hardware or software but this new seriously tempted to dip my toe again!!

Me too, if only to be able to transfer my content without any hassle, then possibly get a better trade-in value for my current XL before the release over here and inevitable deluge of trade-ins.

Me too, if only to be able to transfer my content without any hassle, then possibly get a better trade-in value for my current XL before the release over here and inevitable deluge of trade-ins.

Hmm...

"Can I transfer my data to another Nintendo 3DS from a different part of the world?

It is not possible to transfer data between systems whose country or region settings differ."

Would a Oz machine actually have an Oz country setting though as opposed to just being a good old Pal machine?

Has anyone bought a 3DS from another Pal region (France, Spain Germany etc) and found it to be perfectly ok in the UK?

I neeeeed one of these asap!!