IGNORED

Nintendo 3DS

spatular

To be fair, it's because the press are fucking morons and would definitely not understand how adult content being sent is not Nintendo's fault.

This is a mental solution, though, I didn't even use it much but I'm really disappointed that they're just going to kill FlipNote now before I even got a chance to use it.

The US is getting these videos on the 3DS Video channel as of today:

The Legend of Zelda: The Misadventures of Link: This original series of comedic shorts shows Link, the series’ star, in a new and hysterical light. His surroundings will be familiar to fans of the series, since the shorts are based on The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD game for the Wii U console.
Pikmin Nature Documentaries: These “nature documentaries” explore the wonderful world of the tiny Pikmin. The animations, highlighted by dramatic voiceover work, are a tongue-in-cheek take on safari nature shows.
Hopefully we'll be getting them too at some point.

It's a ridiculous over-reaction. All three recipients of the photo of my scrotum were adults, and all three are still my friends. Who actually made a complaint about anything they got via this?

Who cares now, Nintendo are just hoping this internets/social business is a flash in the pan. Once everyone's forgotten about it they can get back to their nice cosy cartridge business model.

They also seem to have suspended Flipnote 3D in Japan even though that's supposed to have paid galleries (and supervision one would think). I really hope that still comes out here.

Really sucks about Swapnote. Never used to send to other people (cuz I have no friends : p) but I used to doodle in it all the time. It was also cool to get notes from Aonuma and the like even though they were just glorified ads.

Ha! I don't think it's rose tinted, the SNES had some utter classics and the NES was still around in shops second hand.

Games Exchange had them piled high... :wub:

(And for the record, at the time I was a Sega fan. First Nintendo home console was an N64 in 2002.)

Pokémon seems to be where the trouble starts. People are swapping friend codes with strangers to trade Pokémon without really realising all the other stuff that they may get as a result. Must be fairly widespread, with the popularity of that game.

but that is the responsibility of the parent. Set up a password and disable those functions.

B-but... what's going to happen to Nikki? :(

she somehow was in Mii Plaza the other day, I copied her into Mii Maker, she's tiny!

The US is getting these videos on the 3DS Video channel as of today:

The Legend of Zelda: The Misadventures of Link: This original series of comedic shorts shows Link, the series’ star, in a new and hysterical light. His surroundings will be familiar to fans of the series, since the shorts are based on The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD game for the Wii U console.

For the fans only, methinks...