IGNORED

Nintendo 3DS

spatular

My streetpasses have gone into orbit since the release of Pokemon. I have to have a clear out at lunch time as I'm easily reaching the 10-pass limit for each commute. :0

Oh yeah, I'm no fan of the 2DS design but that Luigi colour scheme looks absolutely mint. It does look rather mint-flavour themed in that shot, too.

I think they'll be concentrating on the Wii U for a bit now. Still, there'll be Smash Bros, Mario Party and I'd be surprised if a new Advanced Wars wasn't round the corner. Maybe a remake of Majora's Mask too.

Oh, and Wright v Layton too.

Oh!! And Mario Golf!

Not bothered with the others but you're right, Wright and Layton and especially Mario Golf could be awesome. Hopefully at least. Nintendo don't seem to be paying enough attention to their sports stuff of late.

Majora's Mask keeps getting teased doesn't it. I can't see how that's not going to be released now. In fact I can already imagine Shibata announcing it during a direct.

Edit, when I say not bothered, I don't mean Advance Wars! Unfortunately I just don't think Nintendo will bother doing one. :( Even though it's such an obvious candidate. Obvious for Nintendo means doing the exact opposite most times, imo..

There's that new Yoshi's Island as well.

Apart from what I've mentioned, what Nintendo regulars (and semi regulars) haven't appeared on the 3DS yet?

F-Zero? Is that it?

Dammit. How could I forget Monster Hunter 4?!

There's that new Yoshi's Island as well.

Apart from what I've mentioned, what Nintendo regulars (and semi regulars) haven't appeared on the 3DS yet?

F-Zero? Is that it?

Dammit. How could I forget Monster Hunter 4?!

Metroid.

Metroid.

Oh god, yes!

So, there's a chance of this lot next year then:

Metroid

Mario Golf

Mario Party

Advance Wars

Yoshi

Kirby

F-Zero

New Layton (although probably not with Layton in it)

Smash Bros

Wright v Layton

Monster Hunter 4

Majora's Mask remake

Brain Training

Dunno - that looks like a decent list for a company focussing on the Wii U, even if some of them might not happen. Sure, I know they're not all 1st party, but so were many of this year's gems (MH3, Castlevania, Phoenix Wright).

What else?

Also Punch Out!! And Golden Sun? Sin and Punishment?

There's a chance that Chibi Robo game might make it over here too.

What about sequels to current 3DS games? Another New Super Mario Bros or 3D Land? Another Kid Icarus was hinted at a while ago... Another Donkey Kong Country is likely before the 3DS runs its course, if not soon, at least. Another Freakyforms?

Some more N64 ports? Would love a 3D Mario 64.

Basically, what I'm saying is, there's still a lot Nintendo could pull out on the near-ish future so I don't think we need to be concerned they're drying up just yet :)