IGNORED

Nintendo 3DS

spatular

Woop woop!

Good spot noob and thanks to Pockets too. I might just have to buy one as I really can't see my weird switching off and time restting if i press the case problem is going to fix itself at any time soon.

EDIT: "Sorry, currently no sellers for this product" :(

No I have a PC lol. Sorry, I see the confusion.

Is Eshop just shit?

I bought pokemon y and it was all downloaded in about 20 minutes...

Trying to get a 2DS for the boy for Christmas... The Argos deal of 99 quid with 2 games is brilliant, and proving to be hard to get

It's still on about 10% after 30 mins.

Since I last posted (15mins) I downloaded the 5.3Gb OSX Mavericks update via WiFi. So yeah, eshop is just shit. Oh Nintendo :(

Put it into sleep mode download, close it over, play some PC games and chill out...

Nothing wrong with my eShop download speeds on either console. The day one Wii U update was a disaster though.

It's slower than XBL and faster than PSN for me.

So not really slow.

I do have 120meg though, so maybe I notice the bandwidth limits more than most people. Steam is king, Xbox is OK, PSN ranges from OK to a disaaaaster (Craig Revel Horwood tier) and the 3DS is just weird. I can never work out the size of games before I download them, but Pokemon is 1.7GB and took longer to download then the 15Gb Batman preload and the 5Gb OSX update combined. It was quicker after a few restarts, maybe that's the key.

Anyway. I've never played Pokemon before, I have no idea what I'm doing :lol:

I chose Fennekin.

Has anyone on here sent anything to the Nintendo service center for repair?

They got back to me about my stupid switching off reset issue but no time frame on any of it and I've got about 4 games installed on it now, would piss me the fook off if I lost all that or it's out of action for donkeys. It's also a charge of either £47.50 or £77.50 which I'm slightly undecided about especially if it's out for ages.

Anyone?

Is Phoenix today? Really don't know if I can send the 3DS anywhere if Phoenix is on the go....

Has anyone on here sent anything to the Nintendo service center for repair?

They got back to me about my stupid switching off reset issue but no time frame on any of it and I've got about 4 games installed on it now, would piss me the fook off if I lost all that or it's out of action for donkeys. It's also a charge of either £47.50 or £77.50 which I'm slightly undecided about especially if it's out for ages.

Anyone?

Is Phoenix today? Really don't know if I can send the 3DS anywhere if Phoenix is on the go....

I've never had to send anything off to them, so I'm no use on that front, sorry.

Just wondering if you could maybe pick up one of the £99 2DSes from Argos and do a system transfer so you could keep playing your games while the 3DS is away getting repaired? Then you could transfer back when it's returned, and (assuming you've looked after the 2DS) you could then resell it.

It means having a spare hundred quid that you can do without for a few weeks, of course...

I've never had to send anything off to them, so I'm no use on that front, sorry.

Just wondering if you could maybe pick up one of the £99 2DSes from Argos and do a system transfer so you could keep playing your games while the 3DS is away getting repaired? Then you could transfer back when it's returned, and (assuming you've looked after the 2DS) you could then resell it.

It means having a spare hundred quid that you can do without for a few weeks, of course...

Yeah I could do that actually, I might even be able to get my normal 3DS back off the person who is borrowing it in the interim. I forgot about that completely.

I seem to remember it saying something about a transfer limit when I did it before though, anyone know what it is off the top of their head?

Cheers for the ideas.