IGNORED

Nintendo 3DS

spatular

As always, the amount of limited edition 3DS's Japan have is ridiculous. So... many... awesome... designs. If I win the lottery I'm getting 2 of each. Imagine that, a whole shelving unit dedicated to mint, boxed Nintendo handheld hardware. Would be a like having your own import shop.

Probably my favorite:

http://images.wikia.com/nintendo3ds/images/5/53/Super-Robot-Taisen-UX-3DS-LL-resized.jpg

Does the new Pokemon always show as Pokemon Y on StreetPass? I've had about 14 StreetPasses from people playing it and every single one has been Pokemon Y. I've not seen any Pokemon X.

EDIT: Ah! It's not all Y! Had five more at the gate; two playing Pokemon X and another one on Y. So that's 15 - 2 for Y at the moment!

Streetpass is addictive isn't it! Now got 5 people. 2 playing pokemon Y

I guess they just like playing it lol

Anyway, I just came in here to make sure flipnote 3DS and korg m01d still hadn't come out, and then to make my bi-monthly post of grumbling about this sorry state of affairs. Everyone make sure to let me know when they come out.

I bought Y because the monster on the front looked cooler.

In other news, my boy asked for a 2DS from Santa today... :wub:

I hope you told him to fuck off because Christmas is months away yet.

I went for X..... did absoloutey no research into which to get until I got into the shop, so I went for X, purely because I thought X was a "Cooler" letter than Y, is that weird ? That's weird isn't it.....

Re-Buying an XL I think is probably the best decision I've ever made, I've put 200+ hours into Animal Crossing and Pokemon combined this month, I can't even think the last time I turned a console on, possibly GTA launch day ? It's so handy to have when I have an hour long lunch break, perfect amount of time to tend to my town on AC !

I went for X..... did absoloutey no research into which to get until I got into the shop, so I went for X, purely because I thought X was a "Cooler" letter than Y, is that weird ? That's weird isn't it.....

Re-Buying an XL I think is probably the best decision I've ever made, I've put 200+ hours into Animal Crossing and Pokemon combined this month, I can't even think the last time I turned a console on, possibly GTA launch day ? It's so handy to have when I have an hour long lunch break, perfect amount of time to tend to my town on AC !

You have made the right choice, now when children ask which version you have you can cross your arms in front of you, X Factor style.

And as if my magic, a lady in the salad shop yesterday lunch time had the exact bag i was thinking of.

yt0ZI2U.jpg

ac3ds.jpg

Love it.

Did she know you were taking the picture? Could be all kinds of misunderstanding otherwise.

"No officer..I wasn't taking an upskirt shot. I was taking a picture of her bag that looks just like a kid's console to post on a gaming forum. Ok then..handcuffs it is"

why am i considering buying a 3DS XL?

some of the games i really want to play, especially the upcoming zelda. i would get a 2DS but i think it looks a bit like a giant piece of toast and the fact i cant see 3D anyway but i like the look of the 3DS XL.

thing is, having a vita as well (which i absolutely love and play everyday) i worry about one getting more time than the other...

ARGH!!!