IGNORED

Nintendo 3DS

spatular

I have a three-way (oo-er) 3DS/DSL/PSP USB cable which actually charges the 3DS and the PSP together (not tried a DSL as well) *while playing the 3DS*.

It's just plugged into a USB port on my cheap £5 7-way powered USB hub.

That gold triforce 3DS is kind of, well, hideous. But then I'm not a fan of gold at the best of times.

You miss the point! It has the Triforce and the Dark/Evil/Whatever Triforce on it!

Speaking of the Animal Crossing XL, it's been out of stock for a while now but it seems Game have managed to find some and have added a nice price hike from it's original price of £200 to £230 if you want one.

http://www.game.co.uk/en/m/limited-edition-animal-crossing-nintendo-3ds-xl-white-with-animal-crossing-new-leaf-217973?pageSize=20&errorViewName=mProductDisplayErrorView&searchTerm=Animal%20crossing&top_category=

The Zelda Special Edition is all gold inside, really not sure about it now. Plus I've just been trawling back through the thread and found this 2DS pic which makes it look gorgeous! What to do.... 2DS, 3DS or 3DS XL? Is there a genuinely good reason to get one over the others?

51v5sUTsYzL.jpg

I've changed my mind, this thing looks glorious:

YWyrUtL.jpg

I didn't realise it was such a snug fit in your hands.

The Zelda Special Edition is all gold inside, really not sure about it now. Plus I've just been trawling back through the thread and found this 2DS pic which makes it look gorgeous! What to do.... 2DS, 3DS or 3DS XL? Is there a genuinely good reason to get one over the others?

51v5sUTsYzL.jpg

I love that, honestly.

They're tiny, I had a go with one at Game the other day. The only problem is the lack of hinge, unless you're a certified sk8r boi there's no way it'll fit in your pockets.

Trying to carry anything bigger than a Game Boy Micro in a trouser pocket is beyond shameful.

I've got an XL and a 2DS (that my daughter thinks is hers) but I've probably spent more time on that since I bought it than on my XL, it's lovely, fits in my hands perfectly and the lack of 3D doesn't bother me is I play with 3D off most of the time anyway. That said I love the look of that Zelda XL, may have to get one of them !