rllmuk
Wahwah*

The Rllmuk Metal Thread Part 2

Sufficiently metal. I listened to some Garth on YT yesterday out of interest and it's all fucking shit. All of it. Shit. Still, the stadium should be rammed to the rafters with sexy young women dressed like cowgirls, right?

Try 'The Hunter' which is their most recent release. New album from them also due this year :)

Fabulous advice. I just bought it and it's most excellent. They make interesting music. I like interesting music with lots of layers. The sort of music where you pick out something you hadn't heard each time you listen to it. Tool, Arcturus, later Enslaved....and now, Mastodon.

See now...this song is fantastic -

I've been listening to that new Conan a lot and it's pretty much one long, groovy and hypnotising brown note piped into your ears. Marvelous. The vinyl has been ordered, I'm just going to check next door are out and lie on the floor next to my sub whilst it spins.

GUYS GUYS GUYS

The Babymetal album is "out there". It's absolutely fucking amazing, and I say that without hyperbole or sarcasm.

Just found out about the release of the Baby Metal album today. Got it all bought on iTunes and am now listening. First track is certainly not what I was expecting from their past output. Very nice

• Upvote 1

Megitsune, Gimme Choko!!, Headbanger and Onedari Daisakusen (which is one of the best nu-metal tracks I've heard in ages and I'm sure contains a Fred Durst sample) are the best songs. And the breakdowns in Megitsune and Ii Ne puts most to shame.

Hello peeps, just thought you might wanna know that I'l be presenting a live pre-launch solo show (before the actual launch with my co-host and proper jingles etc) at http://www.circusmaximus.co.uk to test everything out. It'll be a laid back show mostly with obvious stuff (Priest, Alice etc) to start, though it will have some more obscure thrashy stuff too like Gama Bomb and Mutant. You're all welcome to listen! It's at 3pm today. :)

• Upvote 1

New Coffinworm is incoming. It seems as if my tolerance for doom is increasing, but this starts off with a crushing riff before going into a melodic arpeggio type riff that sounds like a different song for a moment. I'm still deciding what I think about it, but so far it's pretty fucking good.

https://soundcloud.com/profoundlorerecords/coffinworm-lust-vs-vengeance-1

super catchy punk hardcore pop shenanigans from japan with added dubstep shenanigans

<SiM videos>

needless to say i think its quite brilliant

great videos too

If you like these you should listen to more FACT. New album is pretty damn good and has delightful artwork to boot:

WITNESS-cover.jpg

• Upvote 1