rllmuk
Wahwah*

The Rllmuk Metal Thread Part 2

Really well done video that, no doubt cause a bit of controversy. Song is good too. 

Pretty gutted their only UK date is in Milton Fucking Keynes. 

The BBC has an article (written obviously by someone who hasn't listened to the song) about the rammstein video, reporting as fact thay there has been an 'outrage'. It's a handful of out of touch politicians, who gives a fuck. 

Periphery’s new album is ‘out there’.

It is fucking phenomenal. 

‘Reptile’ is an early favourite. Also, it features Sikth’s Mikee Goodman doing his trademark soliloquy vocal in one of the song’s quieter passages. 

The new Queensryche is far, far better than it has any business being, given the tumultuous few years the band have endured:

Sadly it's one of the worst lyric videos I've seen, possibly ever, but the song is an absolute evolution of the driving, relentless rhythms which characterised their Mindcrime era. Todd is a force to reckon with on vocals, sounding enough like Tate that he can comfortably sing the bands back catalogue, but he clearly makes this new stuff his own. The whole album is solid, but I think this is my highlight.

• Upvote 1

Just finished a podcast called "Discraceland" an episode about Norwegian black metal with a focus on Mayhem. Its a story i've read and heard about a few times but only gets more compelling. Amidst the atmosphere in Norways metal scene at the time its fascinating. 

Up and coming metal princess 8 year old Kate (From Kate and Audrey fame) just got an upright bass and of course this is the first song they try it out on

• Upvote 3

On 26/04/2019 at 18:42, 5R7 said:

more new rammstein!

I fucking love this new one.

This is also some pretty good Rammstein :)

• Upvote 1

On 28/04/2019 at 09:45, Flub said:

I fucking love this new one.

This is also some pretty good Rammstein :)

That really is amazing, I love the Metallica cameo. :D

Just discovered a band called Seon, and I'm a little bit blown away. Razor clean vocals but heavy in a way which shakes your bones, thanks to a real base driven sound:

Their most recent single is a real thing of beauty:

• Upvote 1

I fucking love this

Can't wait for the new Gloryhammer and Rammstein albums. That Deutchland video was something mad special.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Flub said:

I fucking love this

Can't wait for the new Gloryhammer and Rammstein albums. That Deutchland video was something mad special.

The voice seems a little low in the mix, but the song is great, checking them out now!

On 28/04/2019 at 17:18, Flub said:

I was originally going to say that this was a poor cover of the Racer X original, until I discovered that the original was by Blue Oyster Cult. At any rate, both the original and the Racer X version are better. :P