rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
And

One a week

Nice. How did you take it?

Thanks. 60mm macro, f2.8, ISO 1600, 1/3200. I was dropping ink into a bowl of water and trying to time the shutter using a remote. I got one with a sharper focus on the droplet but I like the water more in this one.

• Upvote 1

This is a great idea. Think I might get in on this. I've taken a few photos over the past three weeks but they're all with Instagram.

I've trawled through my phone and found some photos I took over the past three weeks. Sadly, it seems the only thing I took a photo of in the second week was my breakfast.

I have an iPhone 4 so forgive the thick layer of Instagram plastered over my photos to disguise how poor the camera is. Hopefully I'll use my DSLR more over the coming weeks.

8396971445_bf02afc21c_c.jpg

Week 1, on Flickr

8396998069_7bf81b318c.jpg

Week 2, on Flickr

8398058508_66f9f47e15_z.jpg

Week 3, on Flickr

• Upvote 4

I'm on holiday and can't get anything off my camera... Doh.

I added a picture to flickr which is off my phone of me trying to block my own face out with the flash but I can't figure out how to add it to the group or link it here. Woe.

Think I owe you an apology, Commander Jameson, don't think I added week 2 or week 3 to the group pool, in short because I'm a numpty, but also because I'd made a local one a week set on my Flickr and stupidly got that mixed up with the group pool.

:doh: