rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
And

One a week

Week 2, quite happy with how the trees came out in b&w. Couldn't decide how much detail to take out of the snow in the foreground, I like the trail but it also worked quite well being more blown out. Would perhaps like to remove that bank on the left too.

post-6745-0-78003500-1358140133_thumb.jp

Are the collage shots generated automatically? My week 1 shot is showing in week 2.

• Upvote 2

Are the collage shots generated automatically? My week 1 shot is showing in week 2.

Sadly no. A bit more low tech (*cough* screenshot). I noticed yours was in the wrong group when I went back to check. And is right about the date order. I just widened my browser until the week's pictures fit, Once Fenton's pic is in, I'll redo it.

@And - yes, a nice slideshow in the OP would be great.

It's in. Ready for re-collage.

Week 2, quite happy with how the trees came out in b&w. Couldn't decide how much detail to take out of the snow in the foreground, I like the trail but it also worked quite well being more blown out. Would perhaps like to remove that bank on the left too.

This is awesome. The retro style is great, a bit like an old postcard or something. Would you mind posting the original? I'm going skiing next week so would love to see what you went from to this so I can shamelessly copy the style.

Would you mind posting the original? I'm going skiing next week so would love to see what you went from to this so I can shamelessly copy the style.

Thanks! Here's the original:

post-6745-0-30240100-1358154815_thumb.jp

Montages updated.

Great work putting those together - brill idea.

Probably my fault in upload timings or something but both mine are in week one in the montage. Not that I mind, but if you do, the rope pic is first week, the shore is second. They are under Seca Blue.

Hmm. The share button to grab the link in the group pool doesn't work. Anyone got any ideas? If anyone manages to get the slides how working post the link here and ill edit the op. Ta.

Great work putting those together - brill idea.

Probably my fault in upload timings or something but both mine are in week one in the montage. Not that I mind, but if you do, the rope pic is first week, the shore is second. They are under Seca Blue.

No problem. Will update shortly (see below).

You're gong to hate me...

Original%252520Oh%252520You%252521%25255B5%25255D.jpg?imgmax=800