rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
And

One a week

This is last weeks, had an overnight up at Loch Lomond, woke up to this amazing sunrise, went outside with my camera and tried to take a photo, only to be met with 'NO SD CARD'. D'OH! Done that so many times its unreal! Never learn! So this was taken with my phone -

11369548955_7175c9e7b7_z.jpg
Week 49 - Rising... by iwan_canobi, on Flickr

• Upvote 1

Well done guys. I'm also done. All on the Flickr.

Have a great new year

• Upvote 3

A more personal one to finish off the year. My mum and dad are in Australia and I took this photo of our Skype session on Christmas Day morning.

11650600075_f350a582b0_c.jpg
It's been a great project to take part in. I'm pleased that we could keep it up. Some awesome pictures in there.
:hat:
  • Upvote 1

Good work to those who finished, annoyed with myself that I didn't stick with it. Anyone going to attempt it again this year?

@And - Is it possible to reorder the photos in the group by date taken instead of date uploaded please? Thanks.

Doesn't look like it. Unless anyone knows a way?

I'm going to try and lock the group as well

Doesn't look like it. Unless anyone knows a way?

I'm going to try and lock the group as well

Ah. I know you can order sets in various ways. I was hoping to do something similar for the group so I could do a mega montage. I'll give it a whirl anyway. Thanks for checking, And.

Anyone going to get an album made up of their images? I plan to, although I should probably sort my honeymoon album before that! :)

Yep. Blurb do good books and you can import sets straight from Flickr. Used them to do a (thick ) book of my one a day. Otherwise albelli are also ok.

• Upvote 1

I'm up for it again. Probably should set up a fresh group though (I'm happy to do that if people are interested in another go).

Yes please!

New thread would be good I think, I'm happy to start it, but I don't want to step on anyone's toes.