rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
And

One a week

Last year, and a bit of the year before, I had a challenge to myself to take a picture a day. I've a Flickr set (and a book) with the results. It became an obsession. Slr, gx1, pen, iPhone, compact, didn't matter, as long as there was there was a photo. Some were good, some were shit. Many were inbetween.

So

This year, the whole calendar year. I propose 1 a week. 52 shots. Lets catalogue the year. Is anyone with me? Ill set up a Flickr group and let's see what we can do?

/battle cry

• Upvote 8

I'd like to join up - consider me onboard.

So is this one pic EACH, per week, or do we each submit a potential and vote on the chosen one?

Sounds like it's one picture each week from each participant.

No rules, just get a photo taken by Sunday (you can add to group later if need be) add a tag of one a week and week 1 say? Shall we say make exif data visible? or rather, make it visible if you like.

No themes, no restrictions. Post 52 pictures of your big toe if you like. As much or as little shooping as you like.

Just play basically.

Dont want to make it too onerous, adding themes or topics, or voting, administration, beaurecracy etc, just means we are more likely to fail.

Its to be fun, low impact stuff, we've all lives to fit this around.

We could do a gallery post in this thread, or post your efforts here too.

I'm glad I managed one a day, but it was pretty pressured at times.

• Upvote 1

What did you get?

60D. First impressions are pretty sweet. Need to get that f1.8 50mm lens I think, but for now just the kit. Still a huge improvement over the old Pentax *ist DL I've had since about 2004 or something. Anyway, still only got hamster photos pretty much - tomorrow will be picture day!