Nintendo Wii U

deKay

Is the answer Microsoft?

Or Sony, given bar LPB3 / Halo the games that are coming out November onwards are pretty much identical (except in resolution, lol!)

It's probably safest to say they're all shit so maybe the question is who has the least poor? Does the solitary Smash Bros beat the several other sequels and "remasters" that are coming out elsewhere? Does anyone really care?

I like the first one on the Mega Drive because of nostalgia, it looked just stunning in 1991, a genuine tier above existing MD games at the time in terms of presentation. Sonic 2 looked and felt like a slight re-skin with weaker level design, even back in 1992. Never saw the appeal of 3 or & Knuckles long enough to play more than the first few levels. Played Sonic CD a few years ago after being told for nearly two decades how great it was, loved the graphics and sound but was disappointed how garbled the level design was.

My favourite Sonic game is the arcade game with the trackball controllers and wacky sidekick characters we haven't seen again since. I love arcade games with trackball controllers.

My favourite Sonic game is the arcade game with the trackball controllers and wacky sidekick characters we haven't seen again since.

If only that were true. Mighty was in Chaotix and Sonic Heroes!

Link to the Past, Wind Waker HD*. What do you mean by you like RPGs though? I guess Zelda games are more action adventures than RPGs as such.

* LttP is SNES era, Wind Waker HD is a Gamecube update and looks lovely. Both work on pad for off screen play.