Nintendo Wii U

deKay

Asking for critique is cool and brave! I don't have the balls.

Especially since that time HairyJesus wrote a short story and it was......interesting. "This had never happened before" still cracks me up. You should go find that thread. It's linked in one of the "Awesome threads" topics.

Just a little article that took a little longer than anticipated: Can 'Mario Kart 8' save the Wii U?

Whilst it’s true that every Nintendo console has played host to a constant stream of classic titles, every console hardware product since the much venerated SNES has only failed to live up to market expectations

So the Wii doesn't count then, you've just wiped it out as it doesn't fit the narrative....

Oh, yeah, you totally have!

Without-the-Wii.png

With only Bayonetta 2 and Super Smash Bros destined to be released this year,

What about Hyrule Warriors? Captain Toad? Pullblox World?

I've just sent out a load of friend requests using the handy spreadsheet of names. I haven't added everyone, though, as I got bored of typing them all out! Is there a rllmuk community on there or can you not make ones like that?

You better not have left me out, DS :quote:

Asking for critique is cool and brave! I don't have the balls.

Especially since that time HairyJesus wrote a short story and it was......interesting. "This had never happened before" still cracks me up. You should go find that thread. It's linked in one of the "Awesome threads" topics.

I'm too much of a dumbo to find it. :( Could some clever clogs please post a link to the story/the awesome threads topic?

I really want a Wii U, but I don't want to pick one up until I can get a bundle of console + Mario Kart for £200. Am I being a tight cunt in waiting? (I'm aware I've just missed the boat).

Forgot about the free game. Guess I could get it now and save a bit by getting New Super Mario Bros. U.

Get the NSMBU pack, because you get that and NSLU. Then buy three copies of Mario Kart 8 and sell two of them without the code. Hey presto, Wii U and 6 games for about £250.

If there's a cheap NSMBU pack about, anyway.

I'd say, like above, get a NSMBU pack and then get MK8 and get Zelda WW as your free game.

Other hits are Zombi U for about £5, pikmin 3, Lego City and of course Super Mario 3D World.

You could get all this for sub £300 if shop about and spend wisely ;)

With the above you have all the best mainstream Wii U games and you can pick up anything indie or a little unusual when it suits.

Cheers. Those videos scare me shitless but I've gone for Wonderful 101.

I also chose it as my free game and completed it last night after around 14 hours play through(on easy). I loved it but I also really enjoyed Bayonetta as a reference. If you liked that then you will probably like this.

Get the NSMBU pack, because you get that and NSLU. Then buy three copies of Mario Kart 8 and sell two of them without the code. Hey presto, Wii U and 6 games for about £250.

If there's a cheap NSMBU pack about, anyway.

I'd say, like above, get a NSMBU pack and then get MK8 and get Zelda WW as your free game.

Other hits are Zombi U for about £5, pikmin 3, Lego City and of course Super Mario 3D World.

You could get all this for sub £300 if shop about and spend wisely ;)

With the above you have all the best mainstream Wii U games and you can pick up anything indie or a little unusual when it suits.

Thanks for the frugal ideas chaps! :)

Ok. Stupid question time. If I'm using the pro controller how come the tablet pad also cones on and how do I turn it off without turning off whole thing?

I tied this and ended up turning the whole thing off...

You can just start the wii u with the pro controller i discovered!