IGNORED

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Captain Kelsten

picked up some of the new figures from Toys R US a moment ago....

Jesus H Christ... £10 for a Star Wars figure??? WTF??

Shelves looked like they'd been attacked by a plague of Locusts... feck all left....

They're for the kids... found all my pristine Episode 1 toys (Had the whole collection) in my Dads loft a while back, so opened them all up and gave them to the kids....

Anthony Daniels has told The Guardian that when Abrams related the plot to him, his eyes glazed over. He has also taken a swipe at Disney for being ludicrous in terms of secrecy.

After his new arm in VII, I wonder what plot point is being worked into EPVIII to explain 3PO's new voice?

Every time I've read or heard an interview with Anthony Daniels he comes across as a massive pretentious bellend, who constantly implies that he's a thespian who's too good for waddling about in a tin suit while simultaneously peddling himself at any convention that will have him. No wonder half the cast and crew of the originals allegedly hated him.

Every time I've read or heard an interview with Anthony Daniels he comes across as a massive pretentious bellend, who constantly implies that he's a thespian who's too good for waddling about in a tin suit while simultaneously peddling himself at any convention that will have him. No wonder half the cast and crew of the originals allegedly hated him.

Look at it from his point of view, he's an actor who loves the stage and "proper acting", yet his entire life has been has been about dressing up in a golden suit and talking a load of bollocks about moisture vaporators in unbearable heat....

I'm just surprised he's not topped himself yet....

Yeah, they should have just opened this one with Artoo pootling about and someone saying what a fuckin' shame it was that Threepio had to be put down for being a annoying old shite no one ever really liked anyway.

Anthony Daniels has told The Guardian that when Abrams related the plot to him, his eyes glazed over. He has also taken a swipe at Disney for being ludicrous in terms of secrecy.

After his new arm in VII, I wonder what plot point is being worked into EPVIII to explain 3PO's new voice?

Han mutters something about having his nuts tightened.

I kinda like the idea that bellend C3P0 is a bellend in real life though.

I picked up the sphero bb8 yesterday from Disney store. Not opened yet as still deliberating whether it's just too much money. It's staring at me right now. Tempting me.

It is too much money but I imagine a boxed pristine one will go for a pretty penny in 20 years.

Not the reason most people will buy one but just trying to add perspective to what is too much money.

I'd love one but I really can't justify it to myself.

It's more likely to go up in price at Christmas if Disney aren't making enough to meet demand and becomes the hot toy this Christmas. It's shelf life will only be two years assuming the droid survives The Force Awakens a new model will come out for Episode VIII