Arrow

Harsin

I think one of the big problems is that Ras/LoA seem to absolutely no reason to exist or aims as far as the shows demonstrated. They just sit around waiting for someone to break into Nanda Parbet or thinking how to set match make people.

League of Assassins are a complete joke.

League of Ass more like. Laurel gets beat up by a common crook in some dark alley, later (in the SAME episode) she's kicking several so called assassins without breaking a sweat.

Tbf they've done an ok job. She was crap, learned to box, trained from Roy/Ollie, then with Nysa. She's obviously still behind the others in fighting, but her improvement has been shown It's still quick, but you've got to appreciate the attempt.

Rhas clearly never came to terms with his daughter being gay, which seems to be the entire plot to this season. I'd be completely unsuprised to learn that captain jack had been in on it from the start and the reason Sarah was killed was because Rhas realised that Olly was the only man who was manly enough to turn his daughter straight (given he already managed the same with Sarah).

Kill Sarah to get her out of the way and free up olly. Force a divide between Olly and felicity. Then marry Oliver to Nia and await the inevitable patter of tiny feet.

My girlfriend questioned this.

I'm guessing here....

I'm assuming it's like a throat mic. She screams, the collar picks up the vibration and then changes it slightly and amplifies it loads. I would imagine if she is pressing a button then that is to activate it. It would seem not a good idea to have it on all the time or listening to her talk would be even more ear splitting than listen to her without it.

So we start off with Sara dying in a really weird and strange way, okay great they're going for shock value but from then on everything spirals out of control. Then LoA show up and start killing people in starling city until they find out who killed Sara.

We find out Merlin was behind it, why was he behind it? but he had Thea do it cause he wanted Oliver to fight Ra's, so Oliver goes and fights Ra's and loses then when he miraculously survives, Oliver gets this idea that Merlyn can help him defeat Ra's, gee why didn't he think of that before, then Oliver in the end just hands the League of Assassins to the dude who kick started everything by killing Sara.

It's like we're literally back to square one.

The actor for Ra's has been a disaster this season, he just doesn't have the chops to do anything right.

Also I suspect they were trying to hint at the beginning of a special relationship between Nissa and Turd Canary but neither could express it very well.

The actor for Ra's has been a disaster this season, he just doesn't have the chops to do anything right.

It certainly hasn't helped. A tricky thing for any actor to make the audience feel uneasy/intimidated, but this Ras was too softly spoken and respectful. It made him feel more like a Funeral Director than an insidious mastermind.

It's like we're literally back to square one.

This season seriously turned the 'everybody is an idiot' setting to 11. It's ridiculous. We're supposed to buy Oliver as being a smart/shrewd character who always has some sort of plan, but he's genuinely a moron. As is pretty much everybody else on the show. This season didn't even have the benefit of a brilliant scenery chewing villain.

This show has become pretty shit this season, I really hope The Flash doesn't follow down the same 'everybody has moronitis' path.

It certainly hasn't helped. A tricky thing for any actor to make the audience feel uneasy/intimidated, but this Ras was too softly spoken and respectful. It made him feel more like a Funeral Director than an insidious mastermind.

It also doesn't help that Ras/The League seemed to have no motivation or purpose beyond waiting around for Ollie to break it, fuck with Ollie, or try and make Ollie the new Ras. Like what do they actually do on a normal day?

It was an uneven, but ok, end to an uneven and sub-OK season. Especially disappointing after S1/2 and this year's Flash. Hopefully they'll learn lessons and improve next year.

It'd be amazing if there was a whole league formed for the sole purpose of fucking with this one guy who a prophecy says will be born in a few hundred years (or however long it's supposed to have existed).

Well, just caught up with the latest episode. Its been an ok season in my view. Not the best. Prefer The Flash now.

BUT

I think its the ideal time to end it, I just dont see where they can go with it now. Thought it wrapped up things nicely.

There aint gonna be another season is there? Please say it aint so?!