Old pictures of you playing games/consoles.

Here's another one of me, the Christmas I got my 32X. It came with Doom and Virtua Racing Deluxe. My Dad spent the whole day trying to get it to work, think it was something to do with the 'spacer' thing underneath.

397767_10151337351034618_1198292519_n.jpg

I'm behind the camera but this was my setup in 1994. Good times.

Ahhh, cables, cable, cables.....

Men are blind to them, yet to women(mothers and more specifically girlfriends and wives), they stoke a fire of frustration rarely matched elsewhere.

I've struggled to find many of me playing computer/arcade games that have been uploaded.

Anyway, here's what I've stumbled upon...

I think this one's from about 1991/1992. There's me wearing a long sleeve white top, with a black short-sleeved Madness one on top. I have no idea why anyone would do that, but there you go. Check out the flat-top!

I'm guessing that my mate Rich and I were probably playing on either the Amiga or the SNES.

254_17608272434_1101_n.jpg

Moving further back in time. Probably to around the late 70s...

254_17189487434_5778_n.jpg

I'll have to rummage around the old family albums to see if I can find some better gaming shots.

Here's another one of me, the Christmas I got my 32X. It came with Doom and Virtua Racing Deluxe. My Dad spent the whole day trying to get it to work, think it was something to do with the 'spacer' thing underneath.

My parents got me and my brother one too. They were livid when they found out I'd sold it only a year later to buy a Saturn.

This is a great photo. I love the contrast between the decor and the technology, and the cat picture. What's on the bottom shelf of the tv unit?

It was my mums house I was living in when she got divorced, she decorated and I brought consoles. ON the bottom shelf is a Megadrive 3 button arcade stick and a cheap faux wood stereo amplifier I brought from Tandy hooked up to a pair of boombox speakers I got off the local junk market.

My mates playing the Megadrive when we about 16/17. My house was always the gathering point as my mum was (is) cool and preferred us to hangout there as opposed to the streets. ('troubles' still going on in N Ireland at that stage) More than likely playing NHL as that was hammered to bits.

post-1433-0-47730900-1357722458_thumb.jp

Stumbled across this one recently.. my spacious "halls of residence" room at Bournemouth Uni in the mid 90's (lived in a B&B with 40 other students for 2 years)

I took the pic during one of our religious Mario Kart sessions...

IMG_3364_zpsfb939ec3.jpg

Love the poor girl looking bored shitless! :D

Me playing Outrun in Blackpool, some time ago.

scan41.jpg

God that reminds me of the awesome Outrun machine they used to have in one of the central arcades at Newquay. It had (what felt like) a lifesize Ferrari cab to sit in. Used to be one of the highlights of my holiday.. before I discovered booze that is!

• 1 year later...