Samir i love you, but we only have 20 hours to save the autobahn....

Are these the same people who made that mercedes game on the first xbox? I remember one of the developers posting on edge because someone was raving over it on there and he'd searched the net for positive stuff and found the thread.

Looks shit.

Its Syentic, but i'm not sure if its the same engine (early Cobra 11's looks quite poor, but the last 3 looked alright).

This game epitomizes all the low budget racers that appeared on the Ps2 - you know the ones you could buy in Tesco's - then wraps it up in a great German TV show and then for good measure adds a fantastic narrative.

It looks like they've improved the physics engine too :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if this has been released yet? According to the Synetic website it came out on the 2nd Oct but I can't find it for sale anywhere when googling for it.

Oh and I know the series has its detractors, but considering it's a core team of just seven people that make them, I think they make remarkably enjoyable games.

• 2 weeks later...

Are these the same people who made that mercedes game on the first xbox? I remember one of the developers posting on edge because someone was raving over it on there and he'd searched the net for positive stuff and found the thread.

Looks shit.

They are shit. But in a beautiful, beautiful way.