Arcade Machines by Skip - Wine Street, Bath

Morning all,

I've got very little info to go on, but someone I work with (who's on holiday at the moment) sent me a quick email in the early hours of this morning telling me that there's "loads" of arcade machines being discarded, and they're currently sat next to a skip on Wine Stree, Bath.

I don't know if anyone on here lives in the area, but it could be worth checking out.

I'll post this to JAMMA Plus, as well.

Apologies this is a little vague, but it's all I've got to go on.

Someone from JAMMA+ went down there...

I walked down it on the way to the cinema earlier this evenin, nothing there! Not even a skip

another posted...

An arcade "video madhouse" existed in the basement of arcade on Wine Street running from 1989 to 1995. A Quasar centre opened over the road in 1990 and the arcade move across from 95-06.

I understand as confirmed by this interview in the local paper that when the Quasar shutdown the entire place was mothballed http://www.thisisbath.co.uk/Quasar-quest-takes-aim-big-reopening/story-11346503-detail/story.html

The wine street arcade still exists with gambling machines and the basement a pool hall. If anybody is interested I would say contact the owners.