Bayonetta II - Wii U Exclusive. EDGE 10.

Moz

I just chatted with Amazon:

09:50 AM BST Jonathan(Amazon): This is currently being investigated with the relevant department

09:50 AM BST Jonathan(Amazon): We should have an update later this week

There is still hope they'll deliver what they offered, but it's looking slim....

I only just found out about the first print edition last night. Was it actually available to pre-order? I got confused when I already saw it as sold out so soon on Nintendo's website. I thought maybe it was done on purpose for the pre-order madness. Is there a likelyhood Amazon would have this one considering Game also seems to have it as sold out?

I only just found out about the first print edition last night. Was it actually available to pre-order? I got confused when I already saw it as sold out so soon on Nintendo's website. I thought maybe it was done on purpose for the pre-order madness. Is there a likelyhood Amazon would have this one considering Game also seems to have it as sold out?

Yes it was available to order from both GAME and Nintendo - there were only 15,300 copies for all of Europe though, so it's sold out pretty quickly. Amazon.co.uk won't be selling it as it's a GAME UK exclusive.

Bottom line - first print stock in the UK appears to have gone, but you might get lucky if you try some places outside of the UK (like amazon.fr or amazon.de).

Bayonetta 2 - Special Edition info is finally up at Amazon...http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00NBPD4NG/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_X0Edub1F4XW9Y

Does this one contain Bayonetta 1 in it's own blue box and disc? That's all I care about really. I'd assume so considering the size of the 'pack', but you never know.

Don't care too much about the first print one considering I'd be opening mine, if I could afford to keep it sealed, yes, would look nice on a mantlepiece/shelf. Otherwise just looks like cheap cardboard/pastic with no REAL extras for buying that edition. The few pages of art is, as mentioned, a joke. Get the proper art book that's been available for years instead.

I sent an email, and was told that it was a 'system error' that caused their system to say that the first game would come with the original listing of Bayonetta 2, and that if I want the special edition with both, I have to cancel my order and order the special edition :hmm: