rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
elmo

Di Canio Watch

I would be very, very surprised if he ended up with us (West Ham) next season, or any other for the foreseeable future. Gold and Sullivan have a game plan of staying in the EPL, getting the OS, and then flogging us to some cash rich businessman of highly dubious means. I know they've had their tails crimped somewhat by the LDC and Boris stating that they want a percentage of any future sale profit but they're canny enough businessmen to still see the opportunity to make some easy cash, and having someone as inexperienced as DiCanio just doesn't mesh with their goals.

We're stuck with SA and sticking 10 men behind the ball against the worst teams in the division for a good few seasons yet I'm afraid :(

• Upvote 1

Yeah, it won't surprise me if he comes back to top-of-the-table Swindon. With a nice release clause in his contract, and a bigger budget from the new owners.

I can dream :P

Do they not have a look at the people they hire? I know little about football, but I am familiar with him and how he even called himself a fascist in the past. Yet I see Sunderland chief executive Margaret Byrne saying that it's insulting to him and the club to say he has fascist sympathies. Does their chief executive know even less about him than I do?