4th Generation Muk Raiding Topic - Panda Land

Nimmel

Logged in to try sign for sunday but theres no event up yet. For those who read the forum but only consider calendar sign ups official. I AM SIGNED FOR SUNDAY. Saying this as Im working saturday night so wont be able to get a computer. To reiterate, although I havent signed for sunday I AM SIGNED FOR SUNDAY.

Thanks.

Not sure why people couldnt see the event I had put up on Thursday...

Anyway not sure we have a group to continue on from this weeks raid for tonight we really need a group of at least 3 ranged I think. Happy to try and do tomorrow otherwise and maybe flex tonight, I'll check Savs list later.

Paragons in the end was pretty straight forward, 1) Tanks make sure no parasites spawn 2) Have enough DPS burst to get through 2 ambers 3) Hope the tanks remember their cool downs otherwise it is likely that they are going to get gibbed. Other than that it seemed pretty simple.

Arrrgh...aren't those...bloody tanks so shit.. UGH. Oh, wait.

Nice job folks, something to read thats actually cheered me up before work...so....TIRED.

I can confirm i am available sunday, up to you whether you draft me or not but if you could let me know on the forum sometime before that would be good! Got the move 2moro and im bloody knackered so i doubt ill log in before then!

Nothing, really. You can't have a cooldown up for every shield bash - it happens too frequently. I was evaporated by Korvan the Prime once or twice - but that was because I was struggling to keep up stagger due to being stunned a lot of the time, and it would inevitably run out during a shield bash for gibbage. Swapping tanking him to the plate wearing DK and all was mostly well.

Oh and there was that whole thing where my keybinds got screwed for the first couple of attempts, and hitting "Guard" was actually putting me in Stance of the Fierce Tiger instead. That was fun!