4th Generation Muk Raiding Topic - Panda Land

Nimmel

Well that was unexpectedly good, I thought we would get to and kill Nazgrim but to kill 2 more bosses after him as well was fantastic and really sets the standard of what we can clear in one night. Everyone have a read up on Siegecrafter and see if there are any helpful tips for us to try out.

We came. We saw. We made bad puns. We killed 10 bosses. We all got a fair and appropriate share of loot. Except Moo who got it all.

\o/

Yes - check me out with all the loo OH WAIT A MINUTE WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE.

post-15675-0-85757000-1383912132.jpg

Fucks sake, Cleavesy is higher than me. I wouldn't mind if he were still alive, but I'm pretty sure he's just a corpse we were using for dress up.

Hi guys

Just to let you know I've gone out with my parents for a last minute belated birthday meal. What time I get back and how long the queue is will determine how late I am for the raid tonight. Sorry for being a pain! I'll keep you updated through cleavesy!! If you'd rather just get someone else in get cleavesy to give me a text so I don't have to rush :). Sorry again! Xx

Well I knew what the issue was, had been comming along a while really but that last push did kill it off completley. Luckily a friend lives close to a PC shop, dropped me off and got me a new graphics card so im currently up and running, not tried anything yet though but will keep you posted :)

Thanks all though! sorry had to leave raid early mind! we were making progress too!

o/

We dont need nerfing.... well ok maybe a little... tiny bit!!! but you know its nice to end a expansion where druids are OP it rarely happens!!!....... oh wait

I keep thinking mushroom efflo is silly OP but then its only OP when we stand still, but that happens a awful lot. I enjoy it but I think it needs changing, a shorter duration or starts weak gets stronger until it blooms or something. Currently we move spot we move the mushroom with no penalty, it heals a silly amount (mines about 18k x3 every 2 seconds) so I could pop it down go afk and still be doing 22k hps which to me is wrong, its what Paladins do :P

Still 1% John 1%!!!!! ARRRRRGHHH!!