4th Generation Muk Raiding Topic - Panda Land

Nimmel

Glad we extended the lock out this week even if it did get Moo yet more tier gear, Thok and Siegecrafter Benfails are both excellent fights and I think the effort put in on Thok makes him a repeatable kill. Siegecrafter is definitely one of those fights we can't out gear so we probably need to extend another lock out in the coming weeks so we can get some quality time on him (i.e. attempts where Ben isn't trying to kill the druids with the lazer).

However the plan for next week will be to start a fresh run.

In all honesty with a bit of luck we can clear to Spolis now in one night. Hopefully some non bloody monk tier could drop and life would be better for everyone :-) I don't know about the rest of the dps but I still have zero tier, no weapon (but I do have flex so that helps) and no trinkets. With some upgrades I think we will see a lot higher DPS being put out.

If we do clear to Spoils on Thursday, that would mean Sunday would be starting either on Spoils or Thok, so hopefully another good hour or so on Siegecrafter next week.

Oh and Siegecrafter Benfails is the best name for a boss ever!

Yeah some real fun fights this tier so far!

I think the best thing though has been the atmosphere in raids when doing bosses we struggled against. It has been unusually overly optimistic with a lot of the fights with the epic fails and changing of tactics constantly, I think its been real fun! :)

So thanks all ^_^

In all honesty with a bit of luck we can clear to Spolis now in one night. Hopefully some non bloody monk tier could drop and life would be better for everyone :-) I don't know about the rest of the dps but I still have zero tier, no weapon (but I do have flex so that helps) and no trinkets. With some upgrades I think we will see a lot higher DPS being put out.

If we do clear to Spoils on Thursday, that would mean Sunday would be starting either on Spoils or Thok, so hopefully another good hour or so on Siegecrafter next week.

Oh and Siegecrafter Benfails is the best name for a boss ever!

I know you'll be doing it already, but world bosses and coin rolls have made all the difference for me this tier - got 2 piece, warforged hat and shoulders from world bosses (all on coin rolls) and a weapon this week on coin roll. We haven't had an agi polearm / staff actually drop from a boss since the first time we killed Tsulong I don't think, all (both) my weapons since then have come from coin rolls.

Yep I've coined most of my gear so far of world bosses my neck, trousers and two sets of bracers.

Only thing I think I've had from SOO is my trash drop gloves.

Its just the RNG gods shitting on me, I've even been running LFR trying to get better gear, though it does feel like pulling teeth.

But its not been great for trinkets for casters Ty, Fneeb and I are all doing badly on the trinket front. As for weapons Ben only got his this week so its not been great for the caster DPS in general.

I'm not complaining as we are still clearing everything really quickly and well. In all honesty I think we will get Siegecrafter this coming Sunday. Going on current trend I wouldn't be surprised if we clear all of SOO before December.

In general love raid, lovely people, lots of fun

Yep I've coined most of my gear so far of world bosses my neck, trousers and two sets of bracers.

Only thing I think I've had from SOO is my trash drop gloves.

Its just the RNG gods shitting on me, I've even been running LFR trying to get better gear, though it does feel like pulling teeth.

But its not been great for trinkets for casters Ty, Fneeb and I are all doing badly on the trinket front. As for weapons Ben only got his this week so its not been great for the caster DPS in general.

I'm not complaining as we are still clearing everything really quickly and well. In all honesty I think we will get Siegecrafter this coming Sunday. Going on current trend I wouldn't be surprised if we clear all of SOO before December.

In general love raid, lovely people, lots of fun

Welcome to the club Sood, i'm having no luck with RNG on coin rolls or world bosses this tier.

At the end of the day though, its been a fun tier, good bosses with different mechanics and awesome raid environment, we haven't struggled with gear checks, so that's the most important thing :D

Of course we're not.

Guys, I can't stress this enough - I'm deadly serious, no one is to call that boss Siegecrafter Benfails.

If I hear anyone saying Siegecrafter Benfails then there will be serious consequences. Siegecrafter Benfails is not the name of that boss.

In conclusion, when refering to Siegecrafter Benfails please use the agreed alternative to Siegecrafter Benfails - Siegecrafter Benisdoinghisbest.

I think if we pull together we'll get Siegecrafter Benisdoinghisbest down this week.