4th Generation Muk Raiding Topic - Panda Land

Nimmel

Suggest we put a kaboosh on Wedneday Flexi raidings unless there's a definitive sign up list.

We're barely scraping together the numbers, and then it's tricky to sort out roles/requirements.

Just becomes 30min to an hour of "Who's coming?", "Shall we wait 10min?", "Whose tabbed out?", "Anyone want to alt" etc.

Seems just be wasting a few people's time who want to do it, log in early etc, and then get disappointment/frustration when it's too tricky to sort things out. Not worth the hassle and aggrivation just for the hope/chance of maybe getting it sorted.

Shame as it's a really nice feature, but it doesn't seem to be for us - and people coming along week in the hope of doing something seem to be getting understandably tetchy.

We could always go back to Wednesday Night LFRs :D

Not sure how many were on for tonight Hexx will be able to tell you.

Draft done for tomorrow, need a druid or James to go DPS as will be melee heavy otherwise. A future heads up I'm not sure what my availability will be from the end of November going to be moving house (again) so may not have internet for a while...

Not sure how many were on for tonight Hexx will be able to tell you.

Draft done for tomorrow, need a druid or James to go DPS as will be melee heavy otherwise. A future heads up I'm not sure what my availability will be from the end of November going to be moving house (again) so may not have internet for a while...

Am moving house in November as well, so it may be a bit iffy for me. I'm trying to sort internet before hand though!

Will be doing the draft at around 10ish tonight....assuming I ever get to leave work.

If someone could post either the draft on here or a post letting me know whether im needed or not id appreciate it. Not much time tonight and in work again 2moro!

The queues are obviously a pain in the arse, but I think the main problem has been the latest content. The timeless isle just doesn't suit a very high populated realm what I imagined was designed to be a place of exploration amongst dangerous mobs instead is a frantic zerg fest which I just can't be arsed to take part in.

I think it's more it has no use, I can get lots of coins but the gear I can buy is an I level lower than TOT. Thus my main has no use for any of the gear, as it BOP I can't even use it on alts.

I don't care for achievements or rare drop vanity pets so don't really see a use. In all honesty I just find a Zerg group kill 20 odd fire summoning followers of Ordos and let my charms. I do it on a Wednesday and then log off.

Gonna keep this brief cos quite frankly I'm out of it. Basically, the last few weeks have been very hit and miss for me, I've got the current stress of finding a new place to live, paying off debts and working long and unsociable hours. As a result, I know this has impacted quite severely on my online time and raiding. 2 weeks ago I had to be replaced cos I was dead on my feet, last week my router was fucked (and still is) and tonight I've again had to be replaced.

I feel I'm becoming a bit of a burden to the group and so, in an effort not to piss you all off by signing then replacing (I know it's annoying on the night but most nights I don't get in less than an hour before raid start) I have decided to momentarily quit the game. Although I'll be about every now and again to level alts etc I am letting raiding go for a while until I can offer more stable signups. Basically, I don't want you to think I'm pissing you around but most nights at the moment I can't 100% say until I get in whether i can raid or not and I don't want to slow the guild down this tier with this!

It's been an immense pleasure playing with you all, and I hope when I do return I'll be welcomed back with the same open arms that welcomed me in. Good luck !

Gonna keep this brief cos quite frankly I'm out of it. Basically, the last few weeks have been very hit and miss for me, I've got the current stress of finding a new place to live, paying off debts and working long and unsociable hours. As a result, I know this has impacted quite severely on my online time and raiding. 2 weeks ago I had to be replaced cos I was dead on my feet, last week my router was fucked (and still is) and tonight I've again had to be replaced.

I feel I'm becoming a bit of a burden to the group and so, in an effort not to piss you all off by signing then replacing (I know it's annoying on the night but most nights I don't get in less than an hour before raid start) I have decided to momentarily quit the game. Although I'll be about every now and again to level alts etc I am letting raiding go for a while until I can offer more stable signups. Basically, I don't want you to think I'm pissing you around but most nights at the moment I can't 100% say until I get in whether i can raid or not and I don't want to slow the guild down this tier with this!

It's been an immense pleasure playing with you all, and I hope when I do return I'll be welcomed back with the same open arms that welcomed me in. Good luck !

NOOOO!!

Sorry to see you go (for only a short while hopefully!) I liked the pally tank, so much easier to heal than those other pair :P

hehe but will miss you in game mukka, see you soon!! :)

Edit: I just thought, your doing this because of your headset!! didn't want to get a new headset so just quit the game instead!!!! pffft ;)