4th Generation Muk Raiding Topic - Panda Land

Nimmel

I'm in!

Also everyone watch the Paragon 10 man Heroic kill of Garrosh, its healed by 1 priest.

Though its impressive, whats more impressive is he does it with the worlds shittiest UI ever! Its got a fucking My little pony on it.

Massively impressive but thats one odd healer, I think thats why are healers are so good. John and Tree in particular are very odd.

http://www.paragon.fi/videos/paragon-vs-garrosh-hellscream-10hc

So we've got 9 for tomorrow as it stands

Do Flexi Part 4 to see Garrosh/learn tacs/get potential heirlooms?

If Moo can make it I'd possibly like to continue the raid from last week as it syncs up quite nicely from where we got to in flex on Thursday.

I'm in!

Also everyone watch the Paragon 10 man Heroic kill of Garrosh, its healed by 1 priest.

Though its impressive, whats more impressive is he does it with the worlds shittiest UI ever! Its got a fucking My little pony on it.

Massively impressive but thats one odd healer, I think thats why are healers are so good. John and Tree in particular are very odd.

http://www.paragon.fi/videos/paragon-vs-garrosh-hellscream-10hc

Ack Spoilers

I'm about 2moro! Really enjoyed tonight though i have no fucking clue what happened on Paragons...i was too busy marking the SKULL.

If theres not enough about 2moro for flex, anyone fancy a quick Ulduar run for herald gear? Been a while since I've been there ^^

Really enjoyed this evening - think Flex is pitched quite nicely for us in terms of challenge / half-arsed don't bother reading the tactics / drunk / hungover / Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

The main plus for me is that we can all play together it is so nice not to have to leave anyone out, if they could implement this for Normal modes I'd be all for it.

Fucking Virgin Media - well I was online with lots of time to spare, then having popped downstairs come back up 10 minutes later to find I've DC'ed and been offline long enough not to be able to get straight back in.

870 in the queue. Long enough for you lot to work out the tactic and to then one shot it with me when I finally get in.