4th Generation Muk Raiding Topic - Panda Land

Nimmel

Can we not just promote gatsby to poetry master or something? Would suit him much more.

THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG.

Ode to Chauntea

With chiseled jaw and ginger hair

Riddler shoes and piercing stare

And when asked by the maiden fair he says

"Jog on love, you're not exactly Hunter from Gladiators are you?"

Poor Chauntea died moments before the kill... a sacrafice I made to save the group!

Well played all though such a epic fight, awesome atmosphere in raid chat real fun!

And Gatsby im sure this is cyber bullying!! and i always prefered cobra, but looking back on it my taste sucked when i was that young

Sorry for my mood tonight folks, long shift at work followed by problems at home. Apologies, just wanted to flex without really saying much :)

On a different note, im running a few previous content runs friday - sunday if any of you achi hunters etc are interested. Guildies will take prio over my signs x-realm.

ToT heroic - Friday - 1930 to 2330 GMT time, (going for Jin'rokh, horridon, tortos, ji-kun, prime,iron qon, twins heroic)

MSV Heroic - Sat - 1515 to 1815 GMT time. (Guarenteed to get at least 3/6 heroic, if we kill kings, it should be a clear tbh)

Flex Wing 1 glory achievements - Sun - 1800 to 2000. (Rolling with 10 so it can be controlled easier)

Would love to see some of you there, was real fun raiding with heather and cleavsy doing the ToT meta last week.

Nighty night!

And apologies again for my mood!

If you're buying gems - look for cheap green quality ones to transmute (last time I looked the guild had a ton of golden lotus).

You can, if lucky, get good deals on Orange/Green/Purple gems (whiich tend to be the ones people want due to double secondary states) - my lock can transmute for you, and cut if you want

You can also buy the green quality gems and cut looking for a perfect. For the less commmon (Red/Blue/Yellow) this is often actually cheaper (although it's RNG) than buying a single blue quality.

Also...I offer a special guild masters discount :shifty:

If you're buying gems - look for cheap green quality ones to transmute (last time I looked the guild had a ton of golden lotus).

You can, if lucky, get good deals on Orange/Green/Purple gems (whiich tend to be the ones people want due to double secondary states) - my lock can transmute for you, and cut if you want

You can also buy the green quality gems and cut looking for a perfect. For the less commmon (Red/Blue/Yellow) this is often actually cheaper (although it's RNG) than buying a single blue quality.

Also...I offer a special guild masters discount :shifty:

Would love to see some of you there, was real fun raiding with heather and cleavsy doing the ToT meta last week!

You heard it here first people! I'm fun! :D

And John its perfect you can make Monday because I won't ever be able to make a Monday :)

As resto I use:

Zen wild jade (spirit and mastery)

Purified imperial amethyst (int and spirit)

Sparkling rivers heart (spirit)

As boomkin I use:

Smooth sun's radiance (crit strike)

Misty wild jade (spirit and crit strike)

And a gem with apparently expertise on it but I think that's a one off :-/

I've removed my signup for tonight, things are going really badly at home atm and I need some time to get my head together. Next week I won't be able to attend due to work hours so the next time I'm viable will be 10/10/13. Would rather not go into it more but ill still be about over the weekend. Best of luck all.

I've let Moo know, he'll be online to replace me.