Xbox One Console Thread

All of the Halo games can be bought for very little on the xbox/xbox 360.

Maps will no doubt still be high priced but the online community will be small for the older games, if some even have servers still operating.

I think what this new version brings to the players is a huge online user base and (like mentioned above) a lot of younger gamers will of missed out on the early Halo games so for most it's going to be great to play online, and the single player mode.

If I had a Xbox One I'd be looking forward to a Halo 3 online, as it was the game I first played online at home and loved it.

Roll on a Ridge Racer version...

My point being if you bought it all off the Live store on the 360 it probably wouldn't be far off the price of the MC collection. Which as CarloOos pointed out, two of the 4 games no longer have an online component. It's such a good package.

Power star golf "free edition" is really a demo then you can unlock courses or pay 15.99 to unlock whole thing

And then it has optional micro transactions!

Nice game of golf tho so I might at least pay the unlock

Edit- I "bought" it online and it hadn't downloaded when I got home... It is meant to be set to download updates, doesn't it download purchases as well?

It should download bought games automatically as well. I believe however that it doesn't install them, you might find it in games and apps in the area waiting for install (can't remember what it's called).

I 'think' the next update will bring in automatic installing as well.

Guys can anyone send me a invite to the preview program please? Gamertag is KriessG.

Also wil be adding some more people from here soon as want to play more Titanfall, and prep for epic MUK Halo MP sessions :)

I have added you to the preview program, you will get a message from xbox on you XB1, this will contain an option to install the preview app

The Halo MC collection is going to get confusing. Each version has different control methods and different mechanics. Skipping between levels is gonna cause some "oops, wrong button" moments.

Even sniping between Halo:CE and Halo2 was a totally different mechanic.

The Halo MC collection is going to get confusing. Each version has different control methods and different mechanics. Skipping between levels is gonna cause some "oops, wrong button" moments.

My understanding is that you can have a control method consistent across all games in the collection.

If anyone wants in on the preview program add me (goodwinp1980) and I will invite you at some point this week.

Think I'm already on your freinds list Jg, I would love an invite when you get a chance. Thanks man.

If anyone wants in on the preview program add me (goodwinp1980) and I will invite you at some point this week.

Added you, but then saw this...

I have added you to the preview program, you will get a message from xbox on you XB1, this will contain an option to install the preview app

Thanks! I'll take a look later tonight :)

Surely you just chose which control scheme you want?

There's still the different sniping mechanic and lack of jump in CE though.

I guess I haven't played enough CE to know, but what are you talking about here? How is sniping different from CE to 2? And what do you mean a lack of jump?

I have sent invites for the preview to:

MrDark

Kriess

Vezna

Multiclunk

Even if someone else has also invited you it doesn't always appear to work so the more invites from others the better.

Ah right. Can you chuck an invite my way please? Raffles69