Xbox One Console Thread

mushashi

Reposted from the Gamerscore thread in Highscores:

If anyone is having any problems with specific achievements not unlocking on Xbox One games I implore you to contact @xboxsupport on Twitter.

Contacted them last night as I had a Wolfenstein perk achievement not unlock plus I was missing a Guacamelee boss related one from a couple of weeks ago. They told me to give it 48 hrs and let them know but this morning both were unlocked (Guacamelee was even date stamped to when it should have unlocked). Don't know what they did but it worked.

If anyone is having any problems with specific achievements not unlocking on Xbox One games, and is upset by this, I implore them to get some perspective. Maybe watch a film, enjoy a walk in the countryside or masturbate to repeats of Countdown. All of these are better ways to spend your time than contacting Microsoft because your Gamerscore is coming up 50pts short.

If you ever feel the need to suggest somebody have a wank for offering advice about a problem you probably need to at least have a wank :)

Interested in that as i don't have cable anymore and was tempted to get a freeview box just so i could do all the snapping tv stuff.

This is perfect for me - I have a freeview and freesat socket but no freeview as the TV has both built in - this way I can feed at least one to the Xbox.

Is anyone else having the problem where once in a blue moon, mid game the controller momentarily disconnects and you have to press A to get back into the game? Found plenty of people online having the same problem but no apparent fix.

Just been reading about zynga's drop in income and how it's making a bigger loss recently since Don Mattrick took over. How the hell has he had two massive jobs, which he has seemingly both cocked up.

To be fair to him, Zynga is a sinking ship and there's little to be done about it.

Is anyone else having the problem where once in a blue moon, mid game the controller momentarily disconnects and you have to press A to get back into the game? Found plenty of people online having the same problem but no apparent fix.

I've had a few issues like this. I find it mainly happens when I use the official stereo headset.

I've had a few issues like this. I find it mainly happens when I use the official stereo headset.

Yep, had it quite a few times now. I have updated my controller and mostly use TB headphones, if that matters?

Assassins Creed Unity Trailer,

Supposedly an exclusive to announce..

Fifa 15 bundle @£350

Fifa Demo - Ultimate team with Peter Schmeichel choosing his best players of all time.. (these 'Legends' seem to be Xbox exclusive)

ID@Xbox indie games..

Goat Simulator!

Cuphead

Fruit ninja 2

Volgar the viking

Superhot - Minimalist FPS where time only moves when you do..

Space Engineers Demo Kinda looks like an RTS with modular ships that you can also fly

SMITE - Moba hack and slash.. with mythical gods and heroes

Escapists - prison break game..

Lovely looking Below teaser..