Xbox One Console Thread

Quite why anyone would continue to trust Amazon/be surprised if they didn't deliver you console on day one is beyond me. Haven't we been here before people?

Forza is compromised by fucking Jeremy Clarkson who's hateful, repulsive voice is not skippable in the intros.

I detest the coked up fuck.

Is there not a way to microtransact him out? Ideally of the country.

Latest riveting update here: Tom has just made his 100th delivery of the day. To celebrate his Boycott-esque crawl to the century, I'm off to the pub for an hour (sitting by the window, watching my front door), whilst he trawls round villages I've never even heard of on his seemingly endless route to my door.

You can watch your front door from the window of the pub. I hate you.

• Upvote 2

Got mine and loving it so far - just busy installing everything, but just a quick warning - I'd recommend avoiding need for speed until they patch it... The frame rate problem noted in the eurogamer review is really off putting, and there is a weird sound bug in the loading screens which causes a loudspeaker cracking sound in my rear left speaker... It loops every 10 seconds or so, but sound awful... Hope it'll be patched quickly!

Other than that, all good!

Sorry to hear of the drive woes for those unlucky few, hope it gets sorted quickly.

But most of all, I'm sorry to hear that the next gen still has un-fucking-skippable cut-fucking-scenes. And now they're worse than ever, because they feature Jeremy fucking-scrotum-face Clarkson doing his "I'm saying this bit in a slightly-rising tone of voice that's a little bit sarcastic... and now I'm finishing the sentence by going deeper and louder" voice. What a cunt. Nevermind microtransactions, what about the unskippable Clarksons?! That's the real scandal.

• Upvote 3

If they have any.

I worked retail for several console launches. Not once did we have more come in than were preordered.

Yeah, i dont feel good for people getting this crap...especially when theyre the exact ones sticking by Microsoft. Im disgusted the MS store is posting people's consoles to arrive on Monday too....the very people who should be making damned sure its there day one. I was really optimistic of build quality this gen..i thought surely, they won't blow it this time.

• Upvote 2