rllmuk
mushashi

Xbox One Console Thread

xbox-mar20.png.2796c019ec101273a3003fbee7b4b7fc.png

Welcome to the Xbox One release list for March 2020!

As always I'll update as each new title is announced. If I''ve missed anything please let me know and I'll add it to the list.

Moon Studio's much anticipated follow up to Ori and the Blind Forest, Ori and the Will of the Wisps launches on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC's on March the 11th and is available day one for anyone with Game Pass/Ultimate. Five years in the making this sequel promises a bigger game world filled with puzzles and challenging exploration plus more beautifully crafted visually impressive boss battles. A physical limited collectors edition is available exclusively frome Game in the UK.

WilloftheWispsCE.jpg

Release list:

Mar 03 - Amoeba Battle
Mar 04 - Baron: Fur is Gonna Fly
Mar 04 - Syrup and the Ultimate Sweet
Mar 06 - 60 Seconds!
Mar 11 - Ori and the Will of the Wisps [Free with Game Pass]

Mar 11 - Super Destronaut: Land Wars

Mar 12 - Bless Unleashed v 1.0

Mar 12 - Hidden Through Time

Mar 12 - Memories of Mars

Mar 12 - Neon City Riders

Mar 12 - Pikuniku [Free with Game Pass]
Mar 13 - Mecho Tales
Mar 13 - My Hero One's Justice 2

Mar 13 - Roundguard

Mar 13 - Ritual Crown of Horns
Mar 13 - State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition [Free with Game Pass]
Mar 17 - R.B.I Baseball 20

Mar 18 - Red Death

Mar 18 - Explosive Jake

Mar 18 - Thunder Paw
Mar 19 - TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge 2
Mar 20 - Doom 64
Mar 20 - Doom Eternal
Mar 20 - La-Mulana 1 & 2

Mar 20 - The Secret Order: Shadow Breach
Mar 24 - Bleeding Edge [Free with Game Pass]
Mar 24 - Element Space

Mar 24 - Deep Sky Derelicts

Mar 24 - Freedom Finger
Mar 24 - Moons of Madness

Mar 24 - Wartile

Mar 24 - Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution

Mar 25 - Duck Souls +
Mar 26 - Ara Fell: Enhanced Edition

Mar 26 - Mekorama

Mar 27 - Bears can't Drift

Mar 27 - Bite the Bullet

Mar 27 - Children of Zodiarcs
Mar 27 - Gigantosaurus The Game
Mar 27 - Inops
Mar 27 - One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
Mar 31 - The Complex
Mar ?? - Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord [Game Preview]
Mar ?? - Where the Bee's Make Honey

Launch Trailers and vids:

• Upvote 7

Just discovered on the latest OS update it lets you essentially link all your xboxes that you own (assuming in the same house) so if you install a game/update it then propagates that install to the others rather than get them all to download from the internet and using up internet data caps/bandwidth.   Lovely little feature.   Might have been in for a while but I only just discovered it.

21 hours ago, HarryBizzle said:

I don't know what they were thinking. Being able to see my library, game pass and GWG as three seperate tabs and being able to switch between Installed and Ready To Install was so easy and clear. This "Full Library" view is pointless and we seem to have lost the ability to see which of our currently installed games are Game Pass titles. :huh:

Oh that will be deliberate, do not want to make it easy for people to know what they'll lose without GamePass.

1 hour ago, rafaqat said:

Just discovered on the latest OS update it lets you essentially link all your xboxes that you own (assuming in the same house) so if you install a game/update it then propagates that install to the others rather than get them all to download from the internet and using up internet data caps/bandwidth.   Lovely little feature.   Might have been in for a while but I only just discovered it.

Yes, that feature has been there for a long time now.

• Upvote 1

Where is this feature on the xbox? Can't find the setting anywhere.

Can Xbox one players chat with 360 players when playing BC games? Playing Gears 2 with a friend but we can’t chat. I’m using an official stereo headset. 

No. Different voice chat systems. He can use his phone to join a party via the xbox app. It's rough (sounds like in the bog audio) but it works.

Got it working in the end. I was missing the Xbox stereo chat adapter. We couldn’t do party chat but the in game chat worked. I say worked it sounded fucking awful. We gave up for the night but we’ll play again tomorrow and just use discord on our phones I think. We’ve come along way since the days of 360 chat audio. 

Anyone else had drift on their controller? My right stick seems to be registering an upward push that I can't correct. Never had that with a MS controller before.

Yep. Had it on my sea of thieves and on my replacement X controller, although the thieves one sees to not do it so much these days. Could try a can of air in the gal around the stick but it's most likely a job of taking the pad apart to fix and even then it's not guaranteed. It's a fairly common thing apparently.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, my original controller is on it's knees to be honest. Stick drift on the left one (although I find if I hold it the opposite direction hard it goes away), and also the left trigger completely locks up randomly (you can hear something rattling around that is obviously finding its way into the mechanism now and again).

I just need it to survive through the summer!

15 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

Yep. Had it on my sea of thieves and on my replacement X controller, although the thieves one sees to not do it so much these days. Could try a can of air in the gal around the stick but it's most likely a job of taking the pad apart to fix and even then it's not guaranteed. It's a fairly common thing apparently.

9 minutes ago, FiveFootNinja said:

Yeah, my original controller is on it's knees to be honest. Stick drift on the left one (although I find if I hold it the opposite direction hard it goes away), and also the left trigger completely locks up randomly (you can hear something rattling around that is obviously finding its way into the mechanism now and again).

I just need it to survive through the summer!

Thanks, both. That's exactly what I feared. I'm really shocked - only had it a year.

Doom... 64?

like, the Nintendo 64 version? With the rendered sprites? 

that Doom64?

I played a bit of Doom PC at a friend's house during the SNES era. Just a bit but it was amazing. It didn't even occur to me that I couldn't talk to the monsters! Then eventually bought the SNES version and actually finished that. And then Doom 64, which I had a lot of fun with even though I distinctly remember it going on foreeeeever. It wasn't until I got the internet that I discovered that Doom 64 was in fact crap :lol:

I forgot they did a SNES version. Maybe it was the one I played with the red cartridge. In fact I think it was. My mate had a US SNES. It may have been an import cartridge.

On 01/03/2020 at 13:59, Pavey said:

Where is this feature on the xbox? Can't find the setting anywhere.

Anyone? That network transfer thing isn't the same. Cheers

edit\; the installing games to two consoles at once option.

23 minutes ago, SteveH said:

the installing games to two consoles at once option.

Never heard of that?

30 minutes ago, SteveH said:

Anyone? That network transfer thing isn't the same. Cheers

edit\; the installing games to two consoles at once option.

The network transfer thing does say it copies games from one xbox on the network to another, so i thought it was the option @rafaqat was first talking about.

3 hours ago, Pavey said:

The network transfer thing does say it copies games from one xbox on the network to another, so i thought it was the option @rafaqat was first talking about.

Ah ok. The network option has been there for a long time. I was under the impression there was a new option where it would download content to every console you owned if you chose to.

Xbox Live down for anyone else tonight? Signed in but won't connect to Live. Most games I try are pushing me to play offline, but apps like Netflix working fine, must be Coronavirus.

Edit - curent network status states issues with Live Core Services etc. Maybe a lot of people online?

Yeah, just switched mine on and it won't sign me in. Try again in a while, it's telling me.