rllmuk
mushashi

Xbox One Console Thread

1 hour ago, moosegrinder said:

I dunno if you were looking for them but they're both on there, also CDKeys has the deluxe of NFS for 38 quid https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/games/need-for-speed-heat-deluxe-edition-xbox-one

Need for Speed I was. I bought $50 of US store credit from CD Keys so the base game worked out at about £30. I have $11 of credit left over mind you. FIFA showed up when looking for Need for Speed which I’m sure wasn’t there originally. I don’t like FIFA.

51 minutes ago, Nein said:

Ordered from Argos.  

Xbox One X with all Gears Of War games for £305. 

They had the limited edition Gears console for the same price, but I much prefer the black. 

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/2026116

Double check your order as you can add a free game to the Argos offer, either Fallout 4, Anthem, Metro Exodus or The Division 2. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, keptbybees said:

Double check your order as you can add a free game to the Argos offer, either Fallout 4, Anthem, Metro Exodus or The Division 2. 

Sorry I should have put that in - Metro Exodus included!

On 25/11/2019 at 07:27, Nein said:

Ordered from Argos.  

Xbox One X with all Gears Of War games for £305. 

They had the limited edition Gears console for the same price, but I much prefer the black. 

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/2026116

EDIT - As pointed out by @keptbybees you also get to choose another game (choice of 8 titles) for free!

Good man. Are you aware of the insanely good Game Pass Ultimate deal that's till running whereby you can basically get it for £1 for upto 36 months? 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Gord said:

It'll be the digital version I imagine.  Hadn't expected the sales to knock so much of the price. 

Smyths refunded me the £150 difference in store. Thumbs up to.them.

• Upvote 2

Slightly disappointed to read the articles today about no VR at launch for Scarlett as I want to play half life alyx. But I’m happy that Spencer is turning round Xbox in general so I’m happy enough. I just need a plan B!

I bought an Xbox yesterday, it came with a couple of vouchers: 1 month of Live Gold (not valid for current members), 1 month free trial of Xbox game pass (not valid for current members and previous trial users). I can't use them as I currently have the ultimate game pass thing. Are they of any use to anyone here? If they are, PM me and I'll send them on.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, womble9 said:

Good man. Are you aware of the insanely good Game Pass Ultimate deal that's till running whereby you can basically get it for £1 for upto 36 months? 

I have heard of it, but know nothing of it. I saw mention of maybe including Live as well or did I misunderstand? Because my Live is up for renewal very soon...

7 hours ago, JPL said:

Where are all the One S Digital deals? I need to get one for my youngest son.

Keep an eye on HotUKDeals. 

Though all of the really good deals so far have been on the X. 

5 minutes ago, Nein said:

I have heard of it, but know nothing of it. I saw mention of maybe including Live as well or did I misunderstand? Because my Live is up for renewal very soon...

Ok, so here’s the deal (and this is assuming you’ve never had a Game pass ultimate subscription before) :). Renew your Xbox live Gold and then take out the Game Pass Ultimate £1 trial and lo and behold it gives you GPU for the entire length of your Gold subscription for that one single pound!! Even better you can stack it (for up to 36 months) so if you were to grab 36 months of gold and then take out the trial then yup, 36 months of GPU (which has a ton of great games on it) for one measly quid!! Enjoy :)

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, womble9 said:

Ok, so here’s the deal (and this is assuming you’ve never had a Game pass ultimate subscription before) :). Renew your Xbox live Gold and then take out the Game Pass Ultimate £1 trial and lo and behold it gives you GPU for the entire length of your Gold subscription for that one single pound!! Even better you can stack it (for up to 36 months) so if you were to grab 36 months of gold and then take out the trial then yup, 36 months of GPU (which has a ton of great games on it) for one measly quid!! Enjoy :)

That’s amazing, thank you!

6 minutes ago, Nein said:

It’s just bonkers good isn’t it!! 

Don’t know if you’ve had a chance to take a look at the GPU catalogue of games as yet but it’s a very impressive lineup :)

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, JPL said:

Where are all the One S Digital deals? I need to get one for my youngest son.

I posted one in the Bargains thread - £114 with Minecraft, Fortnite, Sea Of Thieves from amazon Spain. I bought one :)

Thanks fellas. How do I go about buying from Amazon Spain then? Are there any import duties to pay or anything?

Its also showing as €188.92 as well, which is around £160. I think that’s it anyway. My Spanish isn’t very good.

38 minutes ago, JPL said:

Thanks fellas. How do I go about buying from Amazon Spain then? Are there any import duties to pay or anything?

Its also showing as €188.92 as well, which is around £160. I think that’s it anyway. My Spanish isn’t very good.

Yeah sorry, but it's now showing as only for sale through vendors and for a fair bit more too. 

2 hours ago, Nein said:

Bear in mind you can only do it once, so load up on Gold before converting to Ultimate or using any Ultimate trials or anything.

• Upvote 1

Ok. So my original Xbox One is at my former partners home. I left it so the kids could use it. It's signed into my account so they have access to all of my games. 

Am I right in thinking I can be signed in on two consoles with my one account? And one should be the primary/home console, which I obviously want to be my new one. I'm assuming that's fairly simple to do and won't affect the console she has?