rllmuk
mushashi

Xbox One Console Thread

It's too small and too stiff by far.

You may get away with it being small if it wasn't so stiff...

I cannot get comfy or get precision with it at-all.

If it works for others...that's cool obv :)

• Upvote 1

On 09/05/2019 at 11:42, RastanSaga said:

It's too small and too stiff by far.

You may get away with it being small if it wasn't so stiff...

I cannot get comfy or get precision with it at-all.

If it works for others...that's cool obv :)

finbarr_saunders_viz_400x400.jpg

• Upvote 4

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/05/14/playtest-hunt-showdown-on-xbox-one/

If you're an insider you can download and playtest Crytek's latest game Hunt Showdown.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE

1. Sign in and launch the Xbox Insider Hub on your Xbox One console.
2. Navigate to Insider content > Hunt: Showdown.
3. Select Join.
4. Once registration is complete, you’ll be directed to the Xbox Store to download and install Hunt: Showdown.

NOTE: Limited space is available for this playtest and will be offered on a first-come first-served basis.

If you encounter any issues during the Hunt: Showdown playtest, please submit feedback via Report a problem (hold down the Xbox button on the controller and select Report a problem from the power menu).

Hunt-Wallpaper-1-1920x1080.jpg

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Stanley said:

Anyone know of any good gamepass deals at the moment?

3 months are £11 on CD keys.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Mr Tony said:

Only for new people.

Nah, I’ve just got the deal and I’ve had Game Pass before.

I want to do that thing where you merge it with Gold. Is there any way I can, or do you have to be selected?

17 minutes ago, Hitcher said:

Nope, used it a few times in the past and had this offer.

1 minute ago, JPL said:

I want to do that thing where you merge it with Gold. Is there any way I can, or do you have to be selected?

New and expired then, sorry. If you already have an active account and sign in it will go to full price (possibly not if you are about to expire within the next couple of days).

My Xbox is struggling to download at higher than 5Mbit/s. This is despite the network diagnostic tool saying my down speed is 70Mbit/s. Anyone know how to fix this? I’ve tried the daily restart but no joy. 

On top of this, I cancelled the update for Just Cause 4 and it deleted the whole bloody game off my HD. What an awful OS they’ve got on these things. 

7 hours ago, Boozy The Clown said:

Xbox One reveal was 6 years ago today.

4ff.gif

Happy Don Mattrick day!

8 hours ago, HarryBizzle said:

On top of this, I cancelled the update for Just Cause 4 and it deleted the whole bloody game off my HD. What an awful OS they’ve got on these things. 

How did you manage that? Cancelling a download does just that and nothing else.

7 minutes ago, Hitcher said:

How did you manage that? Cancelling a download does just that and nothing else.

I just selected the update in the download list and chose “cancel download.” It even says something which basically means it won’t delete the whole game anyway but the whole system locked up for a second and the game had disappeared from my hard drive. I definitely didn’t choose “uninstall.”

13 hours ago, JPL said:

Download the Xbox Insider app and apply to be in the program. You might need to be in it for a month before getting the offer, whatever it takes to get into the Delta ring basically which I think is the earliest point you'll get the offer - that's when I got it anyway (levels are Omega, Delta, Beta, Alpha see https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program).

1 minute ago, stefcha said:

Download the Xbox Insider app and apply to be in the program. You might need to be in it for a month before getting the offer, whatever it takes to get into the Delta ring basically which I think is the earliest point you'll get the offer - that's when I got it anyway (levels are Omega, Delta, Beta, Alpha see https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program).

I thought it might be something like that and I thought I was already in it, so I had a look but I wasn’t. I’ve selected the Delta ring now and I’ll keep my eye on it.

Where will it show up, if it does?

26 minutes ago, JPL said:

Where will it show up, if it does?

InsiderContentPage-hero.png

Under the games > available bit on the left there'll be a Game Pass Ultimate or whatever it's called option. It's got Ultimate in it somewhere. Make sure you've extended Gold as much as you want before setting it up as it won't match any you add after, you can stack up to 36 months of future Gold beforehand I think. 

Can I share my profile over 2 Xbox ones? Not at the same time, but I fancy leaving a spare bone at my holiday place.  

If I can, is it easy to login each time?