mushashi

Xbox One Console Thread (s4Kiro)

21 hours ago, Stanley said:

Is it worth picking up Battlefront II for a fiver? 

Yes. The campaigns are actually really enjoyable. Unless you have EA Access then it's included there.

Also buy Titanfall 2. That is one of the best FPS ever made.

• Upvote 3

I assume this is highly regional, because I don't see anyone else talking about, but the Microsoft Store is barely functional on my Surface, I can't use it at all oh my Xbox (have done hard reset), and I can't redeem rewards for Xbox credit. That's a bummer, school closed today and was going to get the kids Astroneer.

On 12/02/2019 at 15:33, TehStu said:

I assume this is highly regional, because I don't see anyone else talking about, but the Microsoft Store is barely functional on my Surface, I can't use it at all oh my Xbox (have done hard reset), and I can't redeem rewards for Xbox credit. That's a bummer, school closed today and was going to get the kids Astroneer.

I've been having loads of issues with it for a couple of weeks. On PC anything more than a couple of GB takes multiple attempts to install, regularly failing. On Xbox the dash is generally very slow and at least once a day when I RB over to the store tab, it freezes. I can still launch stuff from quick menu. Just the main dash store page is crap.

I can only begin to imagine the celebration if the reviews said it was an absolute classic. 

I never had much interest in the game but I'd be interested to see how a cancelled then resuscitated game turns out. 

19 minutes ago, rafaqat said:

Xbox owners who don't own a switch?

It was cancelled though, even if it's awful it'd be nice to see it come out at some point regardless of format. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, petrolgirls said:

It was cancelled though, even if it's awful it'd be nice to see it come out at some point regardless of format. 

*shrugs*.

I'm just pointing out SOME xbox owners who don't own a switch might feel it could be a kick in the nuts on the assumption it'll be decent.   I'll be more than happy to see a decent scalebound come out. I'd buy it. 

I have the official Sony headphones for PS4 and like them. 

How come MS don’t make a pair? What ones are good, as there are loads out there? Are Turtle Beach the ones to look at?

Thanks. 

3 hours ago, Pavey said:

I have the official Sony headphones for PS4 and like them. 

How come MS don’t make a pair? What ones are good, as there are loads out there? Are Turtle Beach the ones to look at?

Thanks. 

Err, they do.  Pretty comfy too (compared to Turtle Beach).

https://www.shopto.net/video-games/xbox-one/XB1AC328-official-xbox-one-stereo-headset

I bought Ghost of a Tale on early access ages ago, I'll be interested to see what changes have been made as it seemed to be a fairly fully formed, if unengaging, game. 

I'll be tempted to pick up The Division 2 and Sekiro but might end up buying an Apex Legends season pass instead! 

I'm not sure if anyone has encountered this on their Xbox One.

I've switched it on today and Hitman 2 is downloading. I have a Hitman 2 physical disc but not been opened! (In my pile of shame).

I purchased the Xbox One brand new and no other accounts have been linked.

It says on the website that I purchased it on Christmas day but does not show in my purchase history?

Any ideas? Downloading at present so will test it once it is downloaded.

5 minutes ago, JPL said:

You were pissed on Christmas Day.

That I was!

I think I figured it out, I downloaded the free Paris legacy mission and I think it's downloading certain game data to access that. Pretty sure I 'purchased' the free mission pack on Christmas day. So not just a free game! :lol:

Shellshock live coming to xbox,  wasted many hours playing that on steam!

On a another note, it appears revolut is now working again on Xbox stores for all?regions. With some of the Argentina prices might be worth looking in to. One's I've spotted and bought apart from division 2

Dirt Rally 2 deluxe edition £12.36 (74.99 on uk)

Trials rising £6.65 (£11.41 gold edition)

Division 2 gold edition pre order £30.44 (£84.99 on uk)

• Upvote 1